Client Termination SummaryAssignment 1: Practicum – Client Termination Summary Although termination is an inevitable part of the therapeutic process, it is often difficult for clients. However, by discussing termination throughout therapy, you can better prepare your clients for life without you. Once a client has achieved his or her therapeutic goals, termination sessions should be held and documented in a client termination summary. For this Assignment, you have the opportunity to practice writing a termination summary for a client with whom you have worked during your practicum experience. Learning Objectives Students will: · Develop client termination summaries To prepare: · For guidance on writing a client termination summary, review pages 693–712 of Wheeler (2014) in this week’s Learning Resources. · Identify a client who may be ready to terminate therapy. The Assignment · Identifying information of client (e.g., hypothetical name and age) · Date the client initially contacted therapist, date therapy began, duration of therapy, and date therapy will end · Total number of sessions, including number of missed sessions · Whether termination was planned or unplanned · Presenting problem · Major psychosocial issues · Types of services rendered (e.g., individual, couple/family therapy, group therapy) · Overview of treatment process · Goal status (goals met, partially met, unmet) · Treatment limitations (if any) · Remaining difficulties and/or concerns · Recommendations · Follow-up plan (if indicated) · Instructions for future contact · Signatures With the client you selected in mind, address in a client termination summary (without violating HIPAA regulations) the following:
Client Termination Summary is rated 4.8/5 based on 421 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Research Paper - 1500-2000 words
- »Unity game assignment
- »Final Project - Credit card numbers and the case of Mobius Duck
- »The Information Technology And Organizational Learning Textbook:
- »Health policy unfolds daily and drives clinical practice in the US. The student will investigate current policies or legislation underway for a specific health-related issue.
- »Understanding Family Structure
- »PEERS reply theory
- »Project Bioethics
- »Please formulate your hypotheses and write a two page summary of your hypothesis and supporting facts and findings.
- »Oral Report
- »Describe the factors that impact health and health care delivery associated with a global health care issue
- »Assignment - Concept Map
- »nterprofsessional teams are part of practice trends we see developing in all aspects of care delivery. Consider you own work environment (or recent clinical setting)
- »Examine the fundamentals of healthcare finances, assets, budgets, cost and financial analysis
- »Real-Life Scenarios And How They Relate To Nursing Codes In Your Professional Practice.
- »Respiratory System · Identify the structure and function of the respiratory system.
- »An article I found interesting on Science Daily was an article titled “Pupil Dilation and Heart Rate, analyzed by AI, May Help Spot Autism Early”. This article suggests that two simple quantifiable measures could allow for earlier recognition and diagnos
- »annotated bibliography and summary based on your research related to best practices addressing a current health care problem or issue of interest to you
- »What does that figure mean to you? How do you as a professional nurse demonstrate good citizenship?
- »I will do the nursing autobiography, just need the rest: Concept Synthesis Paper on Personal Nursing Philosophy
- »Scholarly Paper.. Nursing
- »Business Ideas For Nurse Practitioner Entrepreneurs Presentation
- »Initiating Change
- »Application Of Servant Leadership In A Health Care Setting
- »Discussion: Quality And Safety
- »Peer Engagement Forum
- »What type of drug should you prescribe based on your patient’s diagnosis? How much of the drug should the patient receive?
- »Urology and Obstetrics & Gynecology Departments
- »Identifying A Health Care-Related Problem And A Target Population
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed