Case Study On Anemia Of Chronic DiseaseCase Study #1 Mr. X is a 34y/o Hispanic male who presented to the emergency room for a fatigue, dyspnea and chest pain which started yesterday morning. He has been experiencing some nausea, vomiting, and reports that he is needs dialysis. He was diagnosed with chronic kidney disease 4 years ago and HIV 5 years ago. He is currently taking antiretroviral therapy for his HIV infection and reports compliance. He was last seen at a free clinic for his HIV care 2 weeks ago and does not know his current CD4 count or viral load. He has been receiving compassionate dialysis for 8 months and no longer produces urine. He was last dialyzed 5 days ago. His past medical history is significant for HIV, Chronic Kidney disease stage 5, Anemia, hypertension, pneumonia, hyperlipidemia Past surgical history is positive for only a permacath placement 8 months ago. Physical exam: Vitals: 38.1-97-18-183/139 Normocephalic. Alert & Oriented x3. Well developed. Eyes: PERL. No nystagmus Neck: Supple, no cervical lymphadenopathy Cardiovascular: Normal Rate and rhythm. No murmur, gallops. 2+/4+ radial, brachial, dorsalis pedis pulses bilaterally. 2+ pitting edema of bilateral lower extremities. Pulmonary: Dyspneic. Lungs are clear. Abdomen: Soft and nontender, active bowel sounds. No peritoneal signs. Skin: warm, dry and pale. Rectal exam: stool is brown, no rectal masses
|Anion gap||26 mEq/L|
|Serum Iron||70 mcg/dL|
|Total Iron Binding Capacity||150 mcg/dL|
Case Study On Anemia Of Chronic Disease is rated 4.8/5 based on 513 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Capstone Component Project Plan Presentation
- »Research Critiques And PICOT Statement
- »Discussion: Examning Nursing Specialty
- »Consider your internal stakeholders, such as the facility, unit or health care setting where the change process is situated, and your external stakeholders, like an individual or group outside the health care setting
- »Assignment CLC - Health Issue Analysis
- »It is important for a public health professional to show evidence of professional development over time. The professional portfolio is one way to collect and showcase achievements and artifacts or evidence of accomplishments. For this assignment, you wil
- »Determine ethical theories and decision-making models appropriate for healthcare providers to use for providing a safe, quality healthcare experience for the patient
- »Consider the research design used in your selected article. Ask yourself the following questions. Is the design appropriate for the study? Would a different design provide better results?
- »Throughout this course you will be developing a formal, evidence-based practice proposal.
- »As health care consumers, we all expect quality care and positive outcomes. It is important as professionals that we meet these demands of health care consumers
- »the pathophysiological mechanisms of chronic asthma and acute asthma exacerbation.
- »Explanation of Signing an Organ Donor Card
- »What are your plans for learning more about Excel and how will the information you learned about this software be of benefit in your future analysis of research data?
- »Explain the factors that affect the health of communities
- »Debate The Various Social Factors Associated With The Situation Of The "Underinsured." Respond To Two Other Classmates' Answers With Solid Reasoning And Support Your Opinions With Appropriate Reference Citations.
- »Project - Annotated Bibliography
- »Describe immunity as related to the human body
- »compared at least two APRN board of nursing regulations in your state/region with those of at least one other state/region. Describe how they may differ. Be specific and provide examples
- »ESSENTIALS OF EVIDENCE-BASED PRACTICE - Assignment
- »Theoretical Foundations For Nursing
- »Advocating For The Nursing Role
- »apply the concepts of epidemiology and nursing research to a communicable disease
- »Discussion Question: Coaching And Mentoring.
- »Clinical staff members are not washing their hands between patients. Employee attacks patients while under the influences of narcotics
- »Spiritual Needs Assessment And Reflection
- »Research a health care organization or network that spans several states with in the United States (United Healthcare, Vanguard, Banner Health, etc.). Assess the readiness of the health care organization or network you chose in regard to meeting the healt
- »Select one of the topics from Chapter 12 listed under Modern Influences on the Future of Religion and examine how modern religious traditions are dealing with these contemporary challenges. If you identify with a particular religious tradition, how has yo
- »Describe various risk factors or precursors to adolescent pregnancy. Research community and state resources devoted in adolescent pregnancy and describe at least two of these resources.
- »Epidemiology and Communicable Disease
- »Describe one internal and one external method for the dissemination of your EBP project results
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed