Business Plan/Contract PPY PresentationInstructions:
- Generate a professional Power Point presentation that sums the following areas:
- Introduction to topic, include introducing yourself, why this is important (1 slide)
- Develop a business plan to start or manage a practice (6-10), identify SWOT analysis, marketing plan, key stakeholders, reimbursement, insurance issues, a solid budget plan (expense and revenue sheet)
- Construct an employment contract for an advanced practice nurse in your selected care setting. (3-4)) Be specific. What should APN ask for salary, vacation, Health insurance, dental, vision, long and short term insurance, professional development/education fees, professional journals, any others?
- Compare the legal, ethical, and contractual considerations for APN in the employment setting (2-3 slides)
- Inclusive of references in presentation, and references then fully presented in final slide of presentation as a reference page (1-2 slides)
- Use APA for formatting
- Presentation should be minimally 25 slides, enough slides to appropriately cover material being presented
- Presentation is to be designed as if you, the APN, were seeking funding for starting your own clinic.
- Presentation to include:Contract portion is to be designed as if student/APN was seeking a position. What would an APN want in the contract? Provide details within the contract about salary, insurances, benefits, duties, etc
- Type of clinic, clientele serving, location
- Mission/vision statement
- DETAILED budget analysis. Expense and revenue reports
- Insurance and reimbursement: Provide information on expected revenue. What would an APN charge for certain visits (sick versus health check), what is epected pay from insurance types (private, Medicare/Medicaid?)
- Contract portion is to be designed as if student/APN was seeking a position. What would an APN want in the contract? Provide details within the contract about salary, insurances, benefits, duties, etc.
- MUST USE NOTES SECTION. NO AUDIO. Use the notes section to discuss content. Professor will be assessing analysis and synthesis of understanding of the content)
Business Plan/Contract PPY Presentation is rated 4.8/5 based on 366 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Ethical Decision Making: The American Nurses Association
- »I will be using a quantitative approach for my evidence-based proposal. I believe that this approach will bethe best choice in identifying the needed information and measuring the strengths and preferences of myresearch that may suggest a result or will n
- »Exercise an understanding of basic communication theory and the appropriate use of communication technology. Analyze healthcare situations and choose the most effective way to communicate with the audience.
- »Kristen Swanson’s Theory of Caring,
- »evaluate quantitative research questions and hypotheses in assigned journal articles in your discipline and consider the alignment of theory, problem, purpose, research questions and hypotheses, and design.
- »Community Assessment And Analysis
- »Case Study (Nursing)
- »RUA: Safety Goals Assignment BROCHURE
- »Discussion: Nursing Research and Evidence-Based Practice
- »Select a potential natural or man-made disaster that could happen in your community. Then, write a 3- to 4-page paper about the disaster from the community nurse’s perspective.
- »Emergency Preparedness And Disaster
- »The Impact Of Standardized Nursing Terminology
- »Community Resource AA
- »Health Assessment Of A Todlar
- »Policy & Advocacy For Population Health
- »Professional Association In Nursing
- »Death, Dying, and Grief
- »Managing Conflict In The Workplace
- »Infection Prevention Literature Review
- »The Belmont Report: Ethical Principles and Guidelines for the Protection of Human Subjects of Research
- »Disaster Contact a disaster preparedness person at either a local hospital, or local city or county emergency services agency
- »Audience Analysis
- »Critique Template for a Mixed-Methods Study
- »Home Monitoring Services to Patients
- »Analyzing Evidence-Based Practice Outcomes
- »Professional Capstone And Practicum Reflective Journal
- »Nutrition Article Summary
- »Quantitative Research Critique And Ethical Considerations
- »Exhibition of World ArtImagine you are a curator at your local city
- »Select A Societal Trend That Is Affecting Curriculum In Nursing Or Patient Education
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed