Benchmark - Policy Brief
The benchmark assesses the following competencies: 1.4 Participate in health care policy development to influence nursing practice and health care. Research public health issues on the "Climate Change" or "Topics and Issues" pages of the American Public Health Association (APHA) website. Investigate a public health issue related to an environmental issue within the U.S. health care delivery system and examine its effect on a specific population. Write a 750-1,000-word policy brief that summarizes the issue, explains the effect on the population, and proposes a solution to the issue. Follow this outline when writing the policy brief:
- Describe the policy health issue. Include the following information: (a) what population is affected, (b) at what level does it occur (local, state, or national), and (c) evidence about the issues supported by resources.
- Create a problem statement.
- Provide suggestions for addressing the health issue caused by the current policy. Describe what steps are required to initiate policy change. Include necessary stakeholders (government officials, administrator) and budget or funding considerations, if applicable.
- Discuss the impact on the health care delivery system.
Benchmark - Policy Brief is rated 4.8/5 based on 308 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Family interventions are important as well, as they do have a positive benefit on symptom relapse and admission/readmission to the hospital. Family interventions should include teaching about the disease, medications, and anticipatory guidance
- »Analyze provided subjective and objective information to diagnose and develop a management plan for the case study patient
- »Use Of Resources To Promote Translation Of Evidence Into Practice
- »Nursing Leadership Styles And Development
- »The selection of a research design is guided by the study’s purpose and research questions and hypotheses, and the design then links the research questions and hypotheses to the data that will be collected.
- »Describe the characteristics of the aging process.
- »summary of results and how this statistical analysis may be applied to distinct types, descriptive and inferential types
- »Triage involves the rapid assessment and prioritization of patients. Compare the three-tiered system of triage to the Mass Casualty Incident (MCI) triage philosophy. Imagine that you are the Triage Nurse during an MCI
- »Culture Awareness
- »Explain the concept of a knowledge worker. Define and explain nursing informatics and highlight the role of a nurse leader as a knowledge worker.
- »DEVELOPING A SHARED VISION
- »Nursing Assessment
- »Assignment : Case Study Assignment: Assessing Neurological.
- »Health Care Delivery
- »Describe the importance of a focus on health promotion.
- »Discussion: Applying Florence Nightingale’s Theory to Your Life.
- »Policy Brief The benchmark assesses the following competencies
- »In the video, philosophers applied the three major philosophical principles you learned in this class: Kant's Categorical Imperative, Utilitarianism, and Virtue Ethics
- »Explain the type of work setting you are discussing and whether interprofessional teams are currently present.
- »Outline the process for the development of nursing standards of practice for Illinois state, including discussion of the entities involved in developing the standards of practice and how the standards of practice influence the nursing process for you
- »Written Assignment - Seizures
- »As An Emerging Health Care Leader, The Senior Management Has Requested That You Independently Research And Explore One Of The Economic Opportunities That May Be Available In Your Care Setting. This May Be Offering A New Service Line, Working To Improve A
- »Practicum Journal: Safe Prescribing
- »Health Policy Change
- »Using the American nurses association position statement, recommendations for improvement in end of life management focuses on practice, education, research and administration. Listed below are steps that nurses can take to overcome barriers in healthcare
- »Health Policy Group Project
- »How might the material covered in this course affect the way in which you respond to these concerns?
- »Annotated Bibliography and Source Evaluation
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed