Authorizes An ARNP To Prescribe, Dispense, Administer, Or Order Any Drug, Which Would Include Controlled SubstancesPlease APA style minimun 300 words. Publication no older more than 5 years. Please. ARNP disciplinary sanctions are added to the bill in s. 456.072, F.S., (Section 5) to mirror a physician’s sanctions for prescribing or dispensing a controlled substance other in the course of professional practice or failing to meet practice standards. Additional acts for which discipline may be taken against an ARNP relating to practicing with controlled substances that are added to the Nurse Practice Act (Section 10) include: ? Presigning blank prescription forms. ? Prescribing a Schedule II for office use. ? Prescribing, dispensing, or administering an amphetamine or sympathomimetic amine drug, except for specified conditions. ? Prescribing, dispensing, or administering certain hormones for muscle-building or athletic performance. ? Promoting or advertising a pharmacy on a prescription form unless the form also states that the prescription may be filled at the pharmacy of your choice. ? Prescribing, dispensing, or administering drugs, including controlled substances, other than in the course of his or her professional practice. ? Prescribing, dispensing, or administering a controlled substance to himself or herself. ? Prescribing, dispensing, or administering laetrile. ? Dispensing a controlled substance listed in Schedule II or Schedule III in violation of the requirements for dispensing practitioners in the Pharmacy Practice Act. ? Promoting or advertising controlled substances. After reading the following news article http://c-hit.org/2015/04/06/high-prescribing-nurse-surrenders-drug-licenses/ Identify what issues may arise with prescriptive authority of controlled substances and how you may avoid these situations?
Authorizes An ARNP To Prescribe, Dispense, Administer, Or Order Any Drug, Which Would Include Controlled Substances is rated 4.8/5 based on 820 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Worldview Analysis And Personal Inventory
- »Physical Examination
- »Levy Family Episode 1 Program Transcript
- »Developing An Organizational Philosophy And Mission Statement
- »Health Organization Evaluation
- »- Data Privacy And Security Discussion
- »Scholarly Product Development
- »Choose an Acute Health Problem for Obstetrics and give Standardized Procedure Example
- »Use the image in "Discussion Question Resource: Chest X-Ray" to answer the following Critical Thinking Questions.
- »Reflect on the analysis of the sin of suicide and thus, euthanasia from the topic readings. Do you agree? Why or why not?
- »Action at an Emergency
- »Teaching Project
- »Outline the process for the development of nursing standards of practice for your state, including discussion of the entities involved in developing the standards of practice and how the standards of practice influence the nursing process for your areas o
- »Field Practicum
- »Article Analysis And Evaluation Of Research Ethics
- »Overview and History of Organizational Behavior
- »Community Teaching Plan: Teaching Experience Paper
- »Case Study: Cell Biology and Genetics
- »Patient Outcomes
- »Time Management Assessment
- »Nursing illness Disease
- »Reflecting On Two Prescribed Areas And One Area Of Your Choosing
- »Nursing Standardized Simulation
- »Discussion: What Is Diversity?
- »Project Plan Presentation for Board of Directors
- »This assignment template serves as a paper template to develop the week 5 case study and may not be all inclusive. You must also refer to the assignment rubric for specific requirements for this assignment. Your paper is graded to the rubric requirements.
- »Research And Cost Benefit Analysis
- »Assignment: The Role Of The Nurse Informaticist In Systems Development And Implementation
- »Maternal Dq Response
- »Discussion—Strength and Weakness of the EBPH in Defining a Public Health Problem
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed