Audience AnalysisStep 1 Read and analyze the case study below.
- Case study: You are preparing a persuasive speech. The goal of your speech is to convince an audience of the value of allowing employees to work from home at least one day per week.
- Audience analysis before the speech: As you are starting to prepare your speech, you decide to send a survey to the audience members to determine some information about them. Eighty percent of the audience members respond to your survey. Your compilation of the responses to the survey questions are indicated in the following table:
- Audience analysis during the speech: While you are delivering your speech, you pay attention to the nonverbal signals the audience members provide. The following table summarizes the audience member behaviors that you notice:
- Audience analysis after the speech: After you finish your speech, you go into the lobby where refreshments are being served. As you wait in line, one of the audience members approaches you and says:
Which survey question and corresponding results provide the most evidence of audience support for your goal prior to the audience members hearing your speech? Justify your answer. Which question and corresponding results provide the most evidence that it might be difficult to achieve the goal for your speech? Justify your answer. What would you do during the speech preparation phase to maximize the likelihood of convincing this audience that your position is valid? Provide some specific steps you would take to prepare your speech to meet the needs of the audience based on the survey results.During
Which audience behaviors during the speech seem to indicate support for the statements you made? What could you do during your speech delivery to capitalize on the apparent support? Which audience behaviors during the speech seem to indicate opposition to the statements that you made? Describe what you would do during your speech delivery to try to overcome the apparent opposition. Do any of the listed audience behaviors imply anything other than support or opposition? If so, which behaviors? What would you do during your speech delivery to respond to this behavior or these behaviors?After
Assume you are going to deliver the same speech to a different audience the following week. Based on the verbal feedback you receive after the speech from the audience member, what steps would you take to improve the speech for your next delivery? If none of the audience members approa
Audience Analysis is rated 4.8/5 based on 373 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »RUA: Safety Goals Assignment BROCHURE
- »Discussion: Nursing Research and Evidence-Based Practice
- »Select a potential natural or man-made disaster that could happen in your community. Then, write a 3- to 4-page paper about the disaster from the community nurse’s perspective.
- »Emergency Preparedness And Disaster
- »The Impact Of Standardized Nursing Terminology
- »Community Resource AA
- »Health Assessment Of A Todlar
- »Policy & Advocacy For Population Health
- »Business Plan/Contract PPY Presentation
- »Professional Association In Nursing
- »Death, Dying, and Grief
- »Managing Conflict In The Workplace
- »Infection Prevention Literature Review
- »The Belmont Report: Ethical Principles and Guidelines for the Protection of Human Subjects of Research
- »Disaster Contact a disaster preparedness person at either a local hospital, or local city or county emergency services agency
- »Critique Template for a Mixed-Methods Study
- »Home Monitoring Services to Patients
- »Analyzing Evidence-Based Practice Outcomes
- »Professional Capstone And Practicum Reflective Journal
- »Nutrition Article Summary
- »Quantitative Research Critique And Ethical Considerations
- »Exhibition of World ArtImagine you are a curator at your local city
- »Select A Societal Trend That Is Affecting Curriculum In Nursing Or Patient Education
- »Community Teaching Plan: Community Teaching Work Plan Proposal
- »Executive Summary Assignment.
- »Evaluating Interdisciplinary Collaboration Skills
- »Discuss One Way You Will Be Able To Evaluate Whether Your Project Made A Difference In Practice.
- »Treatment Plan And Diagnosis
- »“Introduction to Advanced Pathophysiology” Program Transcript
- »Our comparison of two different change theories provide a clear comparison of the theories. Lippit's theory is an expansion of Lewin's theory and follows the nursing process providing additional guidelines with support of the change theory guidi
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed