As An Emerging Health Care Leader, The Senior Management Has Requested That You Independently Research And Explore One Of The Economic Opportunities That May Be Available In Your Care Setting. This May Be Offering A New Service Line, Working To Improve AAs an emerging health care leader, the senior management has requested that you independently research and explore one of the economic opportunities that may be available in your care setting. This may be offering a new service line, working to improve a service line already offered, retiring an outdated or unprofitable service line, or any other economic initiative that you believe will be of benefit to your care setting in the short and long term. One example of this is a recently launched partnership with a local bicycle sharing company. Your care setting partners with them to host healthy community events that offer free screenings for early detection of various health issues. This helps fulfill some of your care setting's preventive and healthy lifestyle initiatives, while also potentially driving referrals to other services provided by your care setting. You have been asked to submit your proposal in the form of a 3-page executive summary that includes your proposed economic initiative, supporting economic data, and an analysis of the proposal's benefits for your department and for the care setting overall. DirectionsYou have been asked to ensure that your report addresses the following. Note: The bullet points below correspond to grading criteria in the scoring guide. Be sure your work is, at minimum, addressing each of the bullets below. You may also want to read the scoring guide and the Guiding Questions: Executive Brief: Proposal of New Economic Opportunity document, linked in the Resources, to better understand the performance levels that relate to each grading criterion:Propose an economic initiative that presents an opportunity for your care setting at both the micro (departmental, neighborhood) and macro (organizational, community) levels that you believe will provide ethical and culturally equitable improvements to the quality of care.Analyze the supply and demand for your proposed economic initiative within contexts relevant to your care setting.Explain relevant economic and environmental data that support your proposal and analysis.Communicate your economic proposal in a logically structured and concise manner, writing content clearly with correct use of grammar, punctuation, and spelling.Effectively support your proposal with relevant economic data and scholarly sources, correctly formatting citations and references using current APA style.
As An Emerging Health Care Leader, The Senior Management Has Requested That You Independently Research And Explore One Of The Economic Opportunities That May Be Available In Your Care Setting. This May Be Offering A New Service Line, Working To Improve A is rated 4.8/5 based on 317 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Culture Awareness
- »Explain the concept of a knowledge worker. Define and explain nursing informatics and highlight the role of a nurse leader as a knowledge worker.
- »DEVELOPING A SHARED VISION
- »Nursing Assessment
- »Assignment : Case Study Assignment: Assessing Neurological.
- »Benchmark - Policy Brief
- »Health Care Delivery
- »Describe the importance of a focus on health promotion.
- »Discussion: Applying Florence Nightingale’s Theory to Your Life.
- »Policy Brief The benchmark assesses the following competencies
- »In the video, philosophers applied the three major philosophical principles you learned in this class: Kant's Categorical Imperative, Utilitarianism, and Virtue Ethics
- »Explain the type of work setting you are discussing and whether interprofessional teams are currently present.
- »Outline the process for the development of nursing standards of practice for Illinois state, including discussion of the entities involved in developing the standards of practice and how the standards of practice influence the nursing process for you
- »Written Assignment - Seizures
- »Practicum Journal: Safe Prescribing
- »Health Policy Change
- »Using the American nurses association position statement, recommendations for improvement in end of life management focuses on practice, education, research and administration. Listed below are steps that nurses can take to overcome barriers in healthcare
- »Health Policy Group Project
- »How might the material covered in this course affect the way in which you respond to these concerns?
- »Annotated Bibliography and Source Evaluation
- »Clinical Decision Case
- »Select An Ethical Dilemma Related To Health Policy From The Categories Of Moral Values, Professional Regulation, Health Of Individuals In Society, Or Distributive Justice. What Are The Controversies Surrounding This Issue?
- »Evaluating Organizational Change
- »Scholarly Activities
- »Quality Improvement and Patient Safety Initiatives
- »What is Confirmatory Data Analysis? Explain how it is Used in Confirmatory and Exploratory Data Analysis
- »Interprofessional Organanizational And Systems Leadership
- »Evidence-Based Practice Guideline
- »Experimental research involves a variable that can be manipulated. With this type of experiment, participants can be randomly assigned to either the control group or treatment group. It often demonstrate a cause-and-effect relationship
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed