Analyzing Evidence-Based Practice OutcomesEvidence-Based Practice Proposal - Section D: Solution Description Details: Write a paper of 500-750 words (not including the title page and reference page) paper for your proposed evidence-based practice project solution. Address the following criteria: 1. Proposed Solution: (a) Describe the proposed solution (or intervention) for the problem and the way(s) in which it is consistent with current evidence. Heavily reference and provide substantial evidence for your solution or intervention. (b) Consider if the intervention may be unrealistic in your setting, too costly, or there is a lack of appropriate training available to deliver the intervention. If the intervention is unrealistic, you may need to go back and make changes to your PICOT before continuing. 2. Organization Culture: Explain the way(s) in which the proposed solution is consistent with the organization or community culture and resources. 3. Expected Outcomes: Explain the expected outcomes of the project. The outcomes should flow from the PICOT. 4. Method to Achieve Outcomes: Develop an outline of how the outcomes will be achieved. List any specific barriers that will need to be assessed and eliminated. Make sure to mention any assumptions or limitations which may need to be addressed. 5. Outcome Impact: Describe the impact the outcomes will have on one or all of the following indicators: quality care improvement, patient-centered quality care, efficiency of processes, environmental changes, and/or professional expertise. Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An abstract is not required. You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Upon receiving feedback from the instructor, refine "Section D: Solution Description" for your final submission. This will be a continuous process throughout the course for each section.
Analyzing Evidence-Based Practice Outcomes is rated 4.8/5 based on 376 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Emergency Preparedness And Disaster
- »The Impact Of Standardized Nursing Terminology
- »Community Resource AA
- »Health Assessment Of A Todlar
- »Policy & Advocacy For Population Health
- »Business Plan/Contract PPY Presentation
- »Professional Association In Nursing
- »Death, Dying, and Grief
- »Managing Conflict In The Workplace
- »Infection Prevention Literature Review
- »The Belmont Report: Ethical Principles and Guidelines for the Protection of Human Subjects of Research
- »Disaster Contact a disaster preparedness person at either a local hospital, or local city or county emergency services agency
- »Audience Analysis
- »Critique Template for a Mixed-Methods Study
- »Home Monitoring Services to Patients
- »Professional Capstone And Practicum Reflective Journal
- »Nutrition Article Summary
- »Quantitative Research Critique And Ethical Considerations
- »Exhibition of World ArtImagine you are a curator at your local city
- »Select A Societal Trend That Is Affecting Curriculum In Nursing Or Patient Education
- »Community Teaching Plan: Community Teaching Work Plan Proposal
- »Executive Summary Assignment.
- »Evaluating Interdisciplinary Collaboration Skills
- »Discuss One Way You Will Be Able To Evaluate Whether Your Project Made A Difference In Practice.
- »Treatment Plan And Diagnosis
- »“Introduction to Advanced Pathophysiology” Program Transcript
- »Our comparison of two different change theories provide a clear comparison of the theories. Lippit's theory is an expansion of Lewin's theory and follows the nursing process providing additional guidelines with support of the change theory guidi
- »Nursing Theory And Concept Model
- »Family Interview - Compare And Contrast Cultures Paper
- »Diagnosis: Major neurocognitive disorder due to Alzheimer’s disease (presumptive)
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed