Advocacy Through LegislationIdentify a problem or concern in your state, community, or organization that has the capacity to be advocated through legislation. Research the issue and complete the sections below. For each topic that requires the listing of criteria, a minimum of two criteria should be identified and discussed. Add more rows as is appropriate for the topic/proposal.
|Problem In no more than 250 words, describe the problem, who is affected, and the current ramifications. Explain the consequences if the issue continues.|
|Idea for Addressing Solution In no more than 250 words, outline your idea for addressing the issue and explain why legislation is the best course for advocacy.|
|Research the Issue Perform research and compile information for your idea. Present substantive evidence-based findings that support your idea for addressing the problem (studies, research, and reports). Include any similar legislation introduced or passed in other states.|
|Stakeholder Support Discuss the stakeholders who would support the proposed idea and explain why they would be in support.|
|Stakeholder(s) Supporting 1|
|Stakeholder(s) Supporting 2|
|Stakeholder Opposition Discuss the stakeholders who would oppose the proposed idea. Explain why they would be in opposition and how you would prepare to debate or converse about these considerations.|
|Stakeholder(s) Opposed 1|
|Stakeholder(s) Opposed 2|
|Financial Incentives/Costs In no more than 250 words, summarize the financial impact for the issue and the idea (added costs, cost savings, increased revenue, etc.). Provided support.|
|Legislature: Information Needed and Process for Proposal Discuss the how to advocate for your proposal using legislation. Include the following:|
|Provide the name and complete contact information for the legislator.|
|Describe the steps for how you would present this to your legislator.|
|Outline the process if your legislator chooses to introduce your idea as a bill to congress.|
|Christian Principles and Nursing Advocacy In no more than 250 words, discuss how principles of a Christian worldview lend support to legislative advocacy in health care without bias. Be specific as to how these principles help advocate for inclusiveness and positive health outcomes for all populations, including those more vulnerable, without regard to gender, sexual orientation, culture, race, religion/belief, etc.|
Advocacy Through Legislation is rated 4.8/5 based on 561 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »According to the health promotion model developed by Becker (1993), what four variables influence the selection and use of health promotion behaviors?
- »In this Module’s Discussion, you were introduced to the concept of an academic portfolio to begin building your own brand.
- »Cultural Competence & Healthy People 2020
- »Thinking Like A Nurse
- »Health Assesment
- »Advance Research Method: Evidence-based Practice
- »Create a SOAP note for disease prevention, health promotion, and acute care of the patient in the clinical case
- »Evaluate the effectiveness of the sampling method
- »Strengths-Based Leadership
- »DNP- Translational Research And Evidence-Based Practice
- »Statistics Assignment Graphing
- »Civility In The Workplace
- »Professional Development Exercises
- »Clinical Inquiry - Locating evidence that discusses a clinical issue.
- »Cultural Competence In The Health History And Physical Examination
- »Preparedness & Disaster Mgmt
- »Resume And Job Interview
- »Details: Reflective Analysis: Risk Management And The Role Of Managed Care
- »Is Prinizide safe in pregnancy? What are the possible complications to the pregnant woman and her fetus?
- »The Individual Success Plan (ISP) assignment requires early collaboration with the course faculty and your course preceptor. Students must establish a plan for successful completion
- »Community Health
- »Ethics Assessment Matrix Of Ethical Theories
- »Special Topics in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- »ARTICLE ANALYSIS
- »Post an explanation of at least two opportunities that exist for RNs and APRNs to actively participate in policy-making. Explain some of the challenges that these opportunities may present and describe how you might overcome these challenges
- »Sociology Essay On Agents Of Socialization And Sociological Concepts Or Theories
- »1. Develop professional presentation/communication skills.
- »Developing A Health Literacy Program For Children In A Low-Income Urban Area
- »Critical Thinking, Ethical Decision Making, And The Nursing Process
- »Risk Management Program Analysis
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed