Advanced Pharmacology - Asthma and Stepwise ManagementAssignment: Asthma and Stepwise Management Asthma is a respiratory disorder that affects children and adults. Advanced practice nurses often provide treatment to patients with these disorders. Sometimes patients require immediate treatment making it essential that you recognize and distinguish minor asthma symptoms from serious, life-threatening symptoms. Since symptoms and attacks are often induced by a trigger, advanced practice nurses must also help patients identify their triggers and recommend appropriate management options. Like many other disorders, there are various approaches to treating and managing care for asthmatic patients depending on individual patient factors. One method that supports the clinical decision-making of drug therapy plans for asthmatic patients is the stepwise approach, which you explore in this Assignment. To prepare: · Consider drugs used to treat asthmatic patients including long-term control and quick relief treatment options for patients. Think about the impact these drugs might have on patients including adults and children. · Review Chapter 25 of the Arcangelo and Peterson text. Reflect on using the stepwise approach to asthma treatment and management. · Consider how stepwise management assists health care providers and patients in gaining and maintaining control of the disease. Write a 3- to 4- page paper that addresses the following: APA Style with 4-5 references that are less than 5 years old. While writing the paper, remember, all I look for is pharmacodynamics (therapeutic effects, adverse effects, mechanism of action), & pharmacokinetics (absorption, distribution, metabolism & elimination). So make sure to add medications and describe the pharmacodynamics& pharmacokinetics · Describe long-term control and quick relief treatment options for asthma patients, as well as the impact these drugs might have on patients. Think about the impact these drugs might have on patients including adults and children. · Explain the stepwise approach to asthma treatment and management. · Explain how stepwise management assists health care providers and patients in gaining and maintaining control of the disease.
Advanced Pharmacology - Asthma and Stepwise Management is rated 4.8/5 based on 440 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Nursing Essay
- »Assignment: The Impact Of Standardized Nursing Terminology
- »Nursing Leadership and Management
- »Community Outbreak*Question Is For Kim Woods*
- »Discussion / Theory Of Bureaucratic Caring And The Theory Of Successful Aging.
- »Medical Errors: An Ongoing Threat to Quality Health Care
- »The Patient Self-Determination Act (PSDA) Was Implemented To Allow Patients To State
- »Evidence-Based Practice Change Process
- »Describe the diagnosis and staging of cancer.
- »Organizational Risk Management Interview
- »Pediatric Bipolar Depression Disorder Debate
- »INTRODUCTION TO THE U.S. HEALTH CARE DELIVERY SYSTEM Case Assignment
- »VISUAL TEACHING
- »Article Summary And Application To Nursing Practice
- »Imperfect Solutions to Increasing Access to Health Care?
- »Riverbend City TOWS Matrix
- »Design a pamphlet for women regarding health assessment and screening methods
- »Assignment - Company Analysis
- »NURSING ENTRANCE ESSAY
- »SBAR Proposal
- »Agenda Setting
- »· Explain any legal and/or ethical implications related to counseling each client.
- »Identifying A Researchable Problem
- »Past Medical/Surgical History
- »Elderly Adult Assessment
- »Analyze And Describe How The Activities Within Each Department At A Hospital Impact Reimbursement. Choose Three Procedures And Explain Each Step Of A Patient Visit For Each Of These Three Procedures.
- »Significant Contributions to Public Health
- »Illness & Disease Management
- »How often do you engage with or witness death in your work? How has this experience or the lack of it shaped your view of death?
- »Health policy unfolds daily and drives clinical practice in the US. The student will investigate current policies or legislation underway for a specific health-related issue
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed