1. Develop professional presentation/communication skills.Requirements: Content Criteria: 1. Introduce the disease, HISTOPLASMOSIS, with a brief definition and description. 2. Discuss the?Risk Factors?and the connection to the?Etiology?of the initial injury to the cell/tissue/organ. 3. Show the progression from the?initial injury to the defect?in the tissue, organ and system functioning. 4. Discuss health care provider implications for prevention of the disease. 5. Provide a summary slide that highlights main points presented. 6. Reference slide and in-text citations depict references correctly cited according to APA. Format Criteria: 1. The presentation should include a PowerPoint presentation that contains detailed speaker notes. 2. The presentation contain main heading slides that address the assignment criteria listed above. 3. The presentation should contain appropriate evidence to support the information presented per APA format. 4. Slides should be used as cues to topics and key concepts without lengthy sentences and paragraphs 5. The presentation should contain a reference slide with all sources written in APA format (6TH EDITION ) PowerPoint Tips to ensure a professional and organized presentation: 1. All font types, size, and color should be the same throughout the presentation 2. The Title slide should contain: student name, course, professor and title of the presentation 3. Avoid putting too much information in the slides. Use bullets to highlight main points and then use speaker notes to provide more specifics related to the slide content 4. The use of pictures and figures are encouraged, however, avoid overcrowding the slides with pictures and figures 5. Follow the rubric requirements in chronological order to ensure an organized flow of content 6. Use proper background color so there is good contrast between font color and background
1. Develop professional presentation/communication skills. is rated 4.8/5 based on 573 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Professional Development Exercises
- »Clinical Inquiry - Locating evidence that discusses a clinical issue.
- »Cultural Competence In The Health History And Physical Examination
- »Advocacy Through Legislation
- »Preparedness & Disaster Mgmt
- »Resume And Job Interview
- »Details: Reflective Analysis: Risk Management And The Role Of Managed Care
- »Is Prinizide safe in pregnancy? What are the possible complications to the pregnant woman and her fetus?
- »The Individual Success Plan (ISP) assignment requires early collaboration with the course faculty and your course preceptor. Students must establish a plan for successful completion
- »Community Health
- »Ethics Assessment Matrix Of Ethical Theories
- »Special Topics in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- »ARTICLE ANALYSIS
- »Post an explanation of at least two opportunities that exist for RNs and APRNs to actively participate in policy-making. Explain some of the challenges that these opportunities may present and describe how you might overcome these challenges
- »Sociology Essay On Agents Of Socialization And Sociological Concepts Or Theories
- »Developing A Health Literacy Program For Children In A Low-Income Urban Area
- »Critical Thinking, Ethical Decision Making, And The Nursing Process
- »Risk Management Program Analysis
- »Identification of a Practice Issue for the Evidence-Based Practice (EBP) Project
- »Evaluation of Ethical Models and the Ethics Committee
- »Describe client (without violating HIPAA regulations) and identify any pertinent history or medical information, including prescribed medications
- »Love, Honor And Servant Leadership
- »Nursing And Workplace Violence
- »Population Affected by Disabilities, Rural and Migrant Health.
- »Lyme Disease Case Study
- »Discussion: Organizational Policies And Practices To Support Healthcare Issues
- »nurse educator philosophy
- »Reporting and acting on child abuse and neglect Summary of consultation responses and Government action
- »Conflicts in Intergenerational Workplace
- »Introduction to the Project Doctor of Nursing Practice
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed