· Explain any legal and/or ethical implications related to counseling each client.Learning Objectives Students will: · Develop effective documentation skills for group therapy sessions * · Develop diagnoses for clients receiving group psychotherapy * · Evaluate the efficacy of cognitive behavioral therapy for groups * · Analyze legal and ethical implications of counseling clients with psychiatric disorders * * Select two clients you observed or counseled this week during a group therapy session. Note: The two clients you select must have attended the same group session. Then, in your Practicum Journal, address the following: · Using the Group Therapy Progress Note in this week’s Learning Resources, document the group session (see attachment). · Describe each client (without violating HIPAA regulations), and identify any pertinent history or medical information, including prescribed medications. · Using the DSM-5, explain and justify your diagnosis for each client. (very important to use · Explain whether cognitive behavioral therapy would be effective with this group. Include expected outcomes based on this therapeutic approach. · Explain any legal and/or ethical implications related to counseling each client. · Support your approach with evidence-based literature.
· Explain any legal and/or ethical implications related to counseling each client. is rated 4.8/5 based on 447 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Evidence-Based Practice Change Process
- »Describe the diagnosis and staging of cancer.
- »Organizational Risk Management Interview
- »Pediatric Bipolar Depression Disorder Debate
- »INTRODUCTION TO THE U.S. HEALTH CARE DELIVERY SYSTEM Case Assignment
- »VISUAL TEACHING
- »Article Summary And Application To Nursing Practice
- »Imperfect Solutions to Increasing Access to Health Care?
- »Advanced Pharmacology - Asthma and Stepwise Management
- »Riverbend City TOWS Matrix
- »Design a pamphlet for women regarding health assessment and screening methods
- »Assignment - Company Analysis
- »NURSING ENTRANCE ESSAY
- »SBAR Proposal
- »Agenda Setting
- »Identifying A Researchable Problem
- »Past Medical/Surgical History
- »Elderly Adult Assessment
- »Analyze And Describe How The Activities Within Each Department At A Hospital Impact Reimbursement. Choose Three Procedures And Explain Each Step Of A Patient Visit For Each Of These Three Procedures.
- »Significant Contributions to Public Health
- »Illness & Disease Management
- »How often do you engage with or witness death in your work? How has this experience or the lack of it shaped your view of death?
- »Health policy unfolds daily and drives clinical practice in the US. The student will investigate current policies or legislation underway for a specific health-related issue
- »Ethical Dilemma in the nursing field
- »Assessment Health Screening
- »Health Care Reform
- »When tissue is injured, due to overuse or strain, nerve cells send pain messages through the spinal cord to the brain. Other nerves send messages from the brain to tighten the muscles in the injured area. While the muscle tightness acts as a way to protec
- »Physical Environment
- »Assignment: The Nurse Leader as Knowledge Worker
- »Elements of Fiction lecture and apply them to "The Fall of the House of Usher."
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed