executive summary analyzing the financial and regulatory impact of organizational compliance with your chosen measureInvestigate your organization's compliance rate with one specific core measure of your choice and write a 2-page (maximum) executive summary analyzing the financial and regulatory impact of organizational compliance with your chosen measure. Include recommendations for improving performance on the measure. In order to promote safe, caring, patient-centered environments, nurse leaders must both conceptually understand and be proficient at performing a wide variety of leadership skills. Effective nursing leaders develop and maintain awareness of issues that emerge at many levels within and outside of their organizations. In addition to developing self-assessing competencies necessary for their roles, nurse leaders must also acquire organizational and systems leadership skill sets. By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria: · Competency 4: Policy, Finance, and Regulations – Understand the scope and role of policy, finance, and regulatory environments in relationship to individual and population outcomes. . Compare the compliance rates of a specific measure for different organizations. . Explain the importance of compliance in terms of policy, regulation, and finance. · Competency 5: Communication – Communicate effectively with all members of the health care team, including interdepartmental and interdisciplinary collaboration for quality outcomes. . Write coherently to support a central idea with correct grammar, usage, and mechanics as expected of a nursing professional. · Competency 6: Organizational and Systems Management – Apply knowledge of organizational behavior, nursing theory, and systems (micro- and macro-) as appropriate for the scope and role of one's own practice. . Explain strategies to overcome described organizational barriers to change. · Competency 9: Professional Role – Incorporate the qualities, skills, behaviors, and knowledge required to function as a patient advocate, practice high-quality care, assess and evaluate patient outcomes, and provide leadership in improving care. . Identify the stakeholders affected by changes to a specific compliance measure and describe changes that would improve compliance of a specific measure. For this assessment, write an executive summary analyzing the financial and regulatory impact of organizational compliance with a specific core measure of your choice. The summary must include recommendations for improving performance on the measure. You must be able to explain the financial implications associated with the measure, as well as its importance in terms of policy, regulation, and finance. This is another good opportunity to consult with a key stakeholder within the organization. Talking to someone who works closely with the organization's finances can help you develop a deeper understanding of the financial aspects of compliance. You also need to suggest ways your organization can improve compliance and how you would implement changes and overcome obstacles. This may seem like an enormous undertaking, but you should approach it as if you were to present this information to your supervisor or manager. Keeping in mind that people in these positions do not have time to read a 10–12-page report, you would typically give them only an executive summary of your analyses and recommendations. That means that you will need to be very clear and very concise with the information you choose to include in the executive summary. Say as much as possible with as few words as possible. Directions Select a core measure and investigate your organization's compliance rate with the measure. In your executive summary, address the following: 1. Compare the compliance rates of your organization with those of other organizations. 2. Explain why the measure is important in terms of policy, regulation, and finance. 3. Describe changes that could be made that would improve compliance with the measure. 4. Identify the stakeholders who would be affected by the changes. 5. Identify obstacles you would expect to encounter and explain strategies to overcome these obstacles. Additional Requirements · Format: Include a title page and references page. As this is an executive summary, do not use APA style and formatting. To determine the appropriate format, it may be helpful for you to review the documents used in your organization. How do they look? What kind of language is used in memos? These can help guide your development of this executive summary. Certainly, feel free to use bullet points as appropriate.
executive summary analyzing the financial and regulatory impact of organizational compliance with your chosen measure is rated 4.8/5 based on 348 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Overview of Compliance Plans
- »Communicate therapeutically with patients
- »Assessment Context
- »Individual Client Health History and Examination
- »Develop A Professional Product To Improve Care Or The Patient Experience Related To The Identified Health Problem With A 2-4 Page Summary Of Intervention Findings, Evidence, And Best-Practice Basis For The Professional Product.
- »Discussion - Political Issues For Nursing
- »discusses Leininger's Sunrise Model of transcultural nursing
- »QUALITATIVE RESEARCH CRITIQUE 1. Research Issue and Purpose What is the research question or issue of the referenced study? What is its purpose? (Sometimes ONLY the purpose is stated clearly and the question must be inferred from the introductory discus
- »The final project for NSG6101 consists of the development of a novel research proposal specific to your role specialization
- »Spirituality as a Predictive Factor for Signing an Organ Donor Card
- »Review the Patient Satisfaction Survey.
- »Compare and contrast two change theories, and determine which theory makes the most sense for implementing your specific EBP project. Why?
- »Your journal draws from evidence, concepts, and/or theories you have examined in this program, especially those related to your specialization. What have you observed during your Practicum Experience that you would like to analyze through your journal wri
- »Work Environment Assessment
- »Effective Approaches In Leadership And Management
- »MyPlate Diet Analysis
- »Theory Power Point Presentation
- »Ethical Decision Making: The American Nurses Association
- »I will be using a quantitative approach for my evidence-based proposal. I believe that this approach will bethe best choice in identifying the needed information and measuring the strengths and preferences of myresearch that may suggest a result or will n
- »Exercise an understanding of basic communication theory and the appropriate use of communication technology. Analyze healthcare situations and choose the most effective way to communicate with the audience.
- »Kristen Swanson’s Theory of Caring,
- »evaluate quantitative research questions and hypotheses in assigned journal articles in your discipline and consider the alignment of theory, problem, purpose, research questions and hypotheses, and design.
- »Community Assessment And Analysis
- »Case Study (Nursing)
- »RUA: Safety Goals Assignment BROCHURE
- »Discussion: Nursing Research and Evidence-Based Practice
- »Select a potential natural or man-made disaster that could happen in your community. Then, write a 3- to 4-page paper about the disaster from the community nurse’s perspective.
- »Emergency Preparedness And Disaster
- »The Impact Of Standardized Nursing Terminology
- »Community Resource AA
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed