Workplace Environment AssessmentHow healthy is your workplace? You may think your current organization operates seamlessly, or you may feel it has many issues. You may experience or even observe things that give you pause. Yet, much as you wouldn’t try to determine the health of a patient through mere observation, you should not attempt to gauge the health of your work environment based on observation and opinion. Often, there are issues you perceive as problems that others do not; similarly, issues may run much deeper than leadership recognizes. There are many factors and measures that may impact organizational health. Among these is civility. While an organization can institute policies designed to promote such things as civility, how can it be sure these are managed effectively? In this Discussion, you will examine the use of tools in measuring workplace civility. To Prepare: Review the Resources and examine the Clark Healthy Workplace Inventory, found on page 20 of Clark (2015). Review and complete the Work Environment Assessment Template in the Resources. QUESTION Post a brief description of the results of your Work Environment Assessment. Based on the results, how civil is your workplace? Explain why your workplace is or is not civil. Then, describe a situation where you have experienced incivility in the workplace. How was this addressed? Be specific and provide examples.
Workplace Environment Assessment is rated 4.8/5 based on 113 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Based On The Scenario, Explain What Was Done Successfully And Where Improvement Was Needed In The Quality Improvement Process. Identify The Performance Improvement Tools, And Explain How They Contributed To The Outcome
- »General Education Capstone
- »Risk Factors and Warning Signs
- »PowerPoint presentation for teaching a legal or ethical issue pertinent to nurse educators.
- »Create a one-page patient education tool that explains usage of a medication and factors that can affect outcomes. Then, write 2–3 pages in which you explain how the tool promotes patient safety and quality outcomes, and adheres to the principles and p
- »PICOT Question And Literature Search
- »The completed analysis should connect to your identified practice problem of interest that is the basis for your PICOT statement.
- »Analyze the role of professional regulation, the standard of care, and codes of ethics in determining healthcare providers' wide-ranging accountability to self, their profession, their patients, and the public
- »Program Evaluation
- »Hypothesis Testing And Confidence Interval
- »Nursing Critique Paper
- »Strategies To Review And Critique Literature Pertinent To Your Practice?
- »Discuss the importance of statistics and level of measurement as it relates to the research process
- »Identify A Problem Or Concern In Your Community, Organization, Etc. That Has The Capacity To Be Legislated.
- »Dimensions of Professional Nursing Practice Health Care Reform Paper
- »Discuss One Personal Strength And One Weakness You Have Regarding Professional Presentations
- »Transforming Nursing And Health Through Technology
- »Case Study Essay
- »Critique Two Primary Research Evidence Sources (Quantitative &Qualitative)
- »There are several reasons as to why Collaboration and partnerships are needed with existing groups. The first reason as to why we need collaborations and partnerships is to enhance efficiency in problem-solving; groups face various problems regularly, thu
- »Describe two actual and/or potential health concerns in your community
- »Assignment Flowchart
- »The Benchmark Assesses The Following Competency: 4.2 Communicate Therapeutically With Patients
- »Healthcare Informatics
- »Medical Terminology
- »presentation explaining how nurse leaders can use information technology to improve nursing practices that support and sustain positive patient outcomes
- »presents to the local health clinic with complaints of two red, scaly patches on her Right arm
- »Discussion urinary tract infections
- »Assignment Capstone Project Topic Selection And Approval
- »Con-Position Topic & Proposal
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed