Vaginal Bleeding in pregnancyA pregnant patient arrives in the Emergency Department with complaints of vaginal bleeding. You will choose the gestational age of your patient, and based on that gestational age answer the following questions:
- Knowing the gestational age, provide information on LMP, and EDD
- What are the possible reasons she is bleeding at this gestational age?
- What are your nursing interventions for this issue, and please include education to your patient.
Vaginal Bleeding in pregnancy is rated 4.8/5 based on 12 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »identify your strengths and weaknesses related to the four content areas below: Personal and professional accountability Career planning Personal journey disciplines Reflective practice reference behaviors/tenets
- »Literature Review: The Use of Clinical Systems to Improve Outcomes and Efficiencies Question.
- »· Review the patient intake documentation, psychiatric history, patient file, medication history, etc. As you progress through each section, formulate a list of questions that you might ask the patient if he or she were in your office.
- »What is sampling theory? Describe it and provide examples to illustrate your definition. Discuss generalizability as it applies to nursing research
- »The Four General Education Lenses
- »Develop cooperative relationships with clients when teaching concepts concerning pathological states to individuals and families
- »Systematic Reviews: Searching and Analysis of the Literature
- »Discussion: The Inclusion of Nurses in the Systems Development Life Cycle
- »Assignment: Health Promotion Chronic And Acute
- »Diagnoses Case Study
- »Observe staff in delivery of nursing care provided. Practice settings may vary depending on availability.
- »Communicate effectively with culturally diverse individuals, families, and organizations
- »Family Health Assessment
- »Demographics, life time education and career/employment
- »Assignment Eliminating Barriers Within Communities in the United States
- »Assignment: Quantitative Research
- »advocate for patients and effective programs and polices than nurses? Already patient advocates in interactions with doctors and leadership, why not with government and regulatory agencies?
- »Maternal Initial
- »Example Of Reflective Writing In A Healthcare Assignment
- »Case Study: End of Life Decisions
- »Electronic Orders and Creating Problem Lists
- »hypercholesterolemia. His new primary care provider offers guidance on following a low-cholesterol/low-fat diet and prescribes an antidepressant and an analgesic for the low back pain.
- »Policies are written documents that mirror the administrators of a particular organization. In this case, the organizations are healthcare organizations such as hospitals and clinics
- »Assessment Tools And Diagnostic Tests In Adults And ChildrenAssessment Tools And Diagnostic Tests In Adults And Children
- »Essentials Of Evidence-Based Practice
- »Renaissance And Baroque Sculpture In Italy
- »For this Discussion, you will post an explanation that defines the legal implications for standard of care, the key components of a malpractice policy in regard to a case study
- »Nursing Teaching
- »Selecting A Population Health Problem
- »Integration Of Health Systems
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed