User Training And System MaintenanceIn this course, you will progressively work on a system implementation process in six stages: Week 1: System planning Week 2: System analysis Week 3: System selection Week 4: System implementation Week 5: User training and system maintenance You can use Internet resources, peer-reviewed journals, and reputable, published articles, and you may interview an executive of a healthcare facility that has implemented an electronic medical record system/electronic health record system or similar system to describe the six implementation steps. This week there are three tasks to do. First, you will work on the user trainingphase of the system implementation, considering the following: Planning for training Contents of training Methods of training Location of training Schedule of training Resources needed Training the trainer Conducting the training Additional periodic ongoing trainings Computer-assisted training Complete the section in a 3–5-page. Second, this week is final phase of the system implementation that results in the acceptance, rejection, or modification of the project, and release, suspension, or deduction of the contracted amount to the vendor(s)—system maintenance. Compose a brief (2-page) summary of how you will: Ensure that all hardware work together. Ensure that every function of every application of the computer system works and the system meets the functional requirements and the RFP specifications. Ensure that data between different systems interfaces and is transferred smoothly and in correct format. Ensure correct transference of data from old to new system (conversion testing). Ensure that the system can work under maximum load (volume/stress testing). Verify that the system works as expected in a live environment.
User Training And System Maintenance is rated 4.8/5 based on 227 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Culture In Nursing
- »Obesity in adults is defined by a body mass index of 30 or above. Body mass index (BMI) is determined using a person's weight and height to calculate an estimate of the amount of fat in that person's body
- »Name and describe the healthcare needs of a minority group in your community/city.
- »Leadership Implications “The greatest leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things. He is the one that gets the people to do the greatest things.”
- »data analysis and quality improvement initiative proposal based on a health issue
- »Ineffective Time Management
- »NURSING POWERPOINT
- »Essay - Ideal Citizen In A Totalitarian Government
- »Discuss the differences between verbal and non-verbal communication.
- »Health Promotion In Minority Populations
- »Discuss Conceptual-Theory-Empirical
- »Electronic Data In Healthcare
- »This assignment will allow you to create an evidence-based practice project that includes the development of a PICO question and follows the initial steps of the Iowa Model.
- »Asthma And Stepwise Management
- »Assessing The Genitalia And Rectum
- »Case study Subject -Contemporary Indigenous health and well-being
- »Explain current practices for providing health care services related to community crises
- »RFI And RFP For Information System Selection
- »Discussion: Our Global Neighborhood
- »Culture And Society
- »Planning is the key to successful completion of this course and your overall program of study. The Individual Success Plan (ISP) assignment requires early collaboration with the course faculty and your course mentor
- »Nursing Paper About Ayurvedic Medicine
- »Deoxyribonucleic Acid (DNA) DNA structure
- »Distinguish Between Medicare And Medicaid
- »Project Informatics
- »You have been hired as Assistant Manager of a Home Health Care Agency. The agency offers a wide range of skilled medical services such as nursing care, physical therapy, occupational therapy from qualified medical professionals.
- »Analyze and address challenges in strategic planning for healthcare organizations through the use of financial information. Create a business plan for a new service line in a healthcare organization.
- »Instructional Unit: Goals, Objectives, And The Teaching Plans This Week You Will Submit Your Instructional Unit, Which Should Include Three Lesson Plans: One Focused On Patient Education, One On Family Education, And One On Staff Development
- »Community Health Nursing
- »Benchmark - Professional Capstone And Practicum Reflective Journal
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed