Use of Computerized Behavior therapy to treat depressionMy PICO was based on the adolescent population that is addicted to prescription drugs: PICO Question: In the adolescent population, how does the treatment of depression overcome the use of prescription drug vs adolescents that do not have treatment for depression? I provided an intervention that utilized computer behavior therapy in treating adolescent depression to prevent/treat prescription drug use. I researched the relationship of depression and prescription drug use in this population. As an advanced nurse, our job is to serve as advocate, spokesperson, care provider, case manager, administrator, researcher, and volunteer. Advance nurses take on an interdisciplinary approach to address the health care needs of this population group. As nurses, we address the needed population group as a multicultural, socioeconomic, and multiracial goal of ensuring all adolescents are afforded competent health care services. Adolescents are a complex group with much needed specialization. Primary care providers are often the first contact for many adolescents, seeing an estimated 75% of all adolescents, placing them in a favorable position to help screen, identify, and treat adolescent depression (De Jonge-Heesen et al., 2016). P: Adolescent group I: Use of Computerized Behavior therapy to treat depression C: Comparison to adolescents that are not treated for depression who are depressed and using prescription drugs O: Results of Computerized Behavior Therapy use in treating depression and prescription drug use This research has both qualitative and quantitative results allow to distinguish a positive outcome with this therapy. Since a correlation of depression and prescription drug use in this population group was established, this PICO is modifiable and open to exploring
Use of Computerized Behavior therapy to treat depression is rated 4.8/5 based on 742 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Vila Health: Marketing Plan
- »Evidence level and quality rating
- »Assignment: Adaptive Response
- »Community Assessment
- »Project - Capital Decisions
- »Compare the physical assessments among school-aged children. Describe how you would modify assessment techniques to match the age and developmental stage of the child
- »Analyze leadership and management roles in change management.
- »Create page cost benefit analysis that supports a risk financing recommendation for a selected organization.
- »SWOT Analysis
- »As chief executive officer (CEO) of a health system, how could you put this theory to work for you and use the strengths and weaknesses for developing a strategic plan and gaining competitive advantage in your own healthcare market organization?
- »The Use Of Clinical Systems To Improve Outcomes And Efficiencies
- »Organizational Systems And Structures
- »Analysis Of A Pertinent Healthcare Issue
- »NUTRITION ISSUES IN GASTROENTEROLOGY
- »ARNP protocol and business proposal
- »Nursing Leadership in Healthcare Organizations
- »Contact a disaster preparedness person at either a local hospital, or local city or county emergency services agency
- »Nursing Practice And School Health Privacy
- »Assignment: Pharmacotherapy For Cardiovascular Disorders/Respiratory Systems
- »Ethics Assessment 2: Matrix Of Ethical Theories
- »Nature of Human Life as Subject Matter of Nursing
- »Community Assignment - Epidemiology Assignment
- »Patient Preferences And Decision Making
- »Physical Activity Resource Guide
- »cost benefit analysis that supports a risk financing recommendation for a selected organization
- »Discussion: Creating A Culture Of Engagement
- »Nursing rca scenario
- »Rogers' diffusion of innovation theory is a particularly good theoretical framework to apply to an EBP project Apply one of the above models and carry your implementation through each of the stages, phases, or steps identified in the chosen model.
- »Leadership in Healthcare Organizations
- »Discussion Board End of Life Care.
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed