Thesis DevelopmentTeacher respond about this assignment.""""Yes, you are using the two papers that I reviewed, making changes and writing your paper according to the rubric requirements. Remember that though you are using the two articles it still has to be submitted to turnitin. This paper is making you be more concise in your writing. I am sure that you will do fine. Also, remember that in your background if you have any statistics or are stating something that is a fact then you will need an in-text citation and a corresponding reference. This means that it is possible that you will not only have the two articles as references but other references as well. I hope this helps. Check the announcements that I sent as well. Print out the rubric to make sure that you will have everything you need in your paper. Teacher Advices: As you approach the final assignment, keep in mind that it has to be sent through turnitin n. This is where it gets tricky as you have been working on this data from the beginning of class. As you pull your research together, you will appraise your evidence and deliver a paper that is concise, pulling in only that information that is relevant to your PICOT. Only use quotes if there is something that you think is vital for your reader to understand the author's thoughts and you would be unable to get it across to your reader by paraphrasing and citing. Otherwise, the less quotes the better. This assignment is designed for you to learn how to report only essential elements for clinical decision making and is teaching you aspects of scholarly writing. Review the assignment details and keep the rubric close by when developing your paper. Watch your word count. Please use the following headings in the rubric so that you do not get off track such as: Nursing Practice Problem and PICOT Statement Background Methods Results Ethical Considerations **PICOT Statement, Research Article, and Nursing Practice Problem Link **Proposed Evidence-Based Practice Change Conclusion (the two sections above with the ** can be wrapped up in the conclusion if you would like or you can complete them separately and add a conclusion. (Either way if fine). Please do not submit your paper with a turnitin score greater than 20% as it will be returned for revisions. I know you can do this!! As you write your paper, if you have any questions, please let me know. Final Paper Remember NO HIV. Thanks. Continue with Hypertension. Prepare this assignment as a 1,500-1,750 word paper using the instructor feedback from the Topic 1, 2, and 3 assignments and the guidelines below. PICOT Statement Revise the PICOT statement you wrote in the Topic 1 assignment.(HYPERTENSION) not HIV The final PICOT statement will provide a framework for your capstone project (the project students must complete during their final course in the RN-BSN program of study). Research Critiques In the Topic 2 and Topic 3 assignments you completed a qualitative and quantitative research critique. Use the feedback you received from your instructor on these assignments to finalize the critical analysis of the study by making appropriate revisions. The completed analysis should connect to your identified practice problem of interest that is the basis for your PICOT statement. Refer to "Research Critique Guidelines." Questions under each heading should be addressed as a narrative in the structure of a formal paper. Proposed Evidence-Based Practice Change Discuss the link between the PICOT statement, the research articles, and the nursing practice problem you identified. Include relevant details and supporting explanation and use that information to propose evidence-based practice changes. Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required. This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion. You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center. RUBRIC. Please follow it. Nursing Practice Problem and PICOT Statement PICOT statement clearly articulates a nursing practice problem using substantial supporting information from numerous reliable sources. Background of Study Background of study including problem, significance to nursing, purpose, objective, and research questions is thorough with substantial relevant details and extensive explanation. Method of Study Discussion of method of study including discussion of conceptual/theoretical framework is thorough with substantial relevant details and extensive explanation Results of Study Discussion of study results including findings and implications for nursing practice is thorough with substantial relevant details and extensive explanation. Ethical Considerations Discussion of ethical considerations associated with the conduct of nursing research is thorough with substantial relevant details and extensive explanation. Conclusion Conclusion summarizes utility of the research from the critical appraisal, knowledge learned, and the importance of the findings to nursing practice. Evidence of Revision Evidence of incorporation of research critique feedback and revision is comprehensive and thoroughly developed. PICOT Statement, Research Article, and Nursing Practice Problem Link (C. 2.2) Discussion of the link between the PICOT statement, research articles, and nursing practice problem is extremely thorough with substantial relevant details and extensive supporting explanation. Proposed Evidence-Based Practice Change (C. 3.2) The proposed evidence-based practice change is extremely thorough and includes substantial supporting explanation and numerous relevant details. Thesis Development and Purpose Thesis is comprehensive and contains the essence of the paper. Thesis statement makes the purpose of the paper clear. Argument Logic and Construction Argument is clear and convincing and presents a persuasive claim in a distinctive and compelling manner. All sources are authoritative. Mechanics of Writing (includes spelling, punctuation, grammar, language use) Writer is clearly in command of standard, written, academic English. Paper Format (use of appropriate style for the major and assignment) All format elements are correct.
Thesis Development is rated 4.8/5 based on 689 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »TB Extended Case Study
- »Begin creating an academic and professional network by identifying which academic and professional connections and resources you need to collaborate with to be successful in your MSN program and as a practicing nurse.
- »AACN BSN Essential VIII And Your Future Practice
- »Normally, the PICOT format is helpful in formulation of questions in evidenced based clinical practices. PICOT generated questions generally fall under for main categories of clinical practices
- »Nursing: Evidence-Based Practice
- »Describe The Relationship Between Health Care Cost And Quality
- »SNAPPS is a learner-centered approach to case presentation in the clinical setting. This model allows the student to take an active role in their educational encounter by discussing the patient encounter beyond the facts, verbalizing their clinical reason
- »Assessinenitalia and Rectum
- »Individual Success Plan
- »HEALTHCARE SYSTEMS AND QUALITY OUTCOMES - Course Project
- »Assignment: Practicum Experience
- »Ethical And Legal Issues.
- »List Three Questions You Might Ask The Patient If He Or She Were In Your Office. Provide A Rationale For Why You Might Ask These Questions. Id profile
- »developed your practicum professional development objectives. How have your experiences thus far in the practicum contributed to your growth as nurse leader-manager or nurse informaticist? What difficulties, if any, have you experienced, and how might thi
- »Health Promotion And Risk Reduction
- »Elder Abuse and Neglect
- »Challenges That The Leaders Of Today's Health Care Organizations Face.
- »Identify at least five possible conditions that may be considered in a differential diagnosis for the patient.
- »Levy Family Episodes
- »Controlled Terminology And Standards
- »Discussion: Creating, Developing, And Leading Effective Teams
- »Quantitative research
- »Statistical Terms
- »Policy Implementation, Street-level Bureaucracy, and the Importance of Discretion.
- »Recognize the influence that developmental stages have on physical, psychosocial, cultural, and spiritual functioning
- »Reflect on strategies that you can pursue in developing portfolios or portfolio elements that focus on academic achievements.
- »Assignment: National Patient Safety Goals
- »Discussion: Searching Databases
- »A PICOT starts with a designated patient population in a particular
- »Research Proposal Draft
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed