Summary writersThis section should include information for those readers who will not read the entire document but who will need a summary of the proposal. Although this section appears first in the document, it is usually written last. The summary should remain on a separate page and not exceed one page. The summary should contain the following elements: Brief identification and purpose of your project. The purpose and anticipated end result of this proposal. Other information you deem pertinent. SG Criterion 1: Analyze the factors contributing to a problematic health care issue. Introduce your project here. Provide some brief background information on the nature of the problem that needs to be resolved as well as information on the factors that have caused the problem. SG Criterion 1: Analyze the factors contributing to a problematic health care issue. Identify the needs or problems to be addressed. Ideas for information to include here are: Length of time needs/problems have existed Whether problem has ever been addressed before, and what the outcome was Impact of problem to the organization Impact of problem to staff and patients/clients SG Criterion 1: Analyze the factors contributing to a problematic health care issue. SG Criterion 2: Explain the need for interprofessional collaboration to improve the quality and safety of health care in specific instances.
Proposed SolutionState your solution to address the needs/problems stated above. You can also explain the benefits of your solution. SG Criterion 3: Assess the effectiveness of a particular leadership approach in building and maintaining interprofessional collaborative relationships. SG Criterion 4: Develop a strategy for communicating the progress of interprofessional teams to organizational leaders. SG Criteria 5: Develop a collaborative plan for improving the quality and safety of health care in specific instances. Provide detailed information about your proposed solution. What must be done to implement your solution? SG Criterion 6: Determine the leader’s role in implementing collaborative health care improvement projects. SG Criterion 7: Determine how the scholar-practitioner model might be applied in resolving a particular health care issue.
Implementation and EvaluationExplain your role in implementing the solution and how success will be evaluated. SG Criteria 5: Develop a collaborative plan for improving the quality and safety of health care in specific instances.
ConclusionRestate the problem and the solution in terms that will obtain executive buy-in. SG Criterion 1 : Analyze the factors contributing to a problematic health care issue.
Summary writers is rated 4.8/5 based on 898 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Final Project I Submission: Malpractice
- »CASE STUDY PHARMA
- »Deliverable Managing Diversity
- »What types of words would you use to build a nursing word cloud? Empathetic, organized, hard-working, or advocatewould all certainly apply. Would you add policy-maker to your list? Do you think it would be a very prominent component of the word cloud?
- »Impact Of 19th Century Nurses
- »Organizational Policies And Practices To Support Healthcare Issues
- »describes an area of moral authority that exists when you encounter a situation that is not direct patient care but you have important professional knowledge, insight, or skills that can help to effectively address the issue
- »Discussion: Anemia
- »The Assignment (Evidence-Based Project) Advanced Levels of Clinical Inquiry and Systematic Reviews
- »Public Health Informatics
- »marketing plan for a healthcare facility that was recently cited by the OIG (Office of Inspector General)
- »Explain that this paper is a summary of the assigned article, followed by explanation of the impact of the article contents on your own future professional nursing practice.
- »Regulation For Nursing Practice Staff Development Meeting
- »Epidemiology Paper Part One: Descriptive Method
- »PERSUASIVE WRITING Case Assignment
- »Evaluating Culture From the Nursing Perspective
- »Rough Draft Quantitative Research Critique And Ethical Considerations
- »discusses Leininger's Sunrise Model of transcultural nursing. However, other models are described and are important to acknowledge
- »Use the Individual Success Plan to develop a personal plan for completing your practice immersion hours and self-assess how you will meet the GCU RN-to-BSN University Mission Critical Competencies and the Programmatic Domains & Competencies
- »Nursing Research
- »Core Competencies of an APRN
- »locate and compare performance measurement data on common health conditions for the hospitals in your area
- »Fictional Medical Report
- »Myocardial Infarction Case Study
- »Nursing Healthcare Project
- »Choose one journal, article, or case study and explain the type of research design that was used in this study. Summarize your source, and be sure to include an explanation of the following questions in your response
- »Overview of Long-Term Care
- »Describe the organizational complexity of your Practicum setting
- »Discuss Obsessive-Compulsive Disoder
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed