Spiritual Needs Assessment And ReflectionPart I: Interview Select a patient, a family member, or a friend to interview. Be sure to focus on the interviewee's experience as a patient, regardless of whom you choose to interview. Review The Joint Commission resource found in topic materials, which provides some guidelines for creating spiritual assessment tools for evaluating the spiritual needs of patients. Using this resource and any other guidelines/examples that you can find, create your own tool for assessing the spiritual needs of patients. Your spiritual needs assessment survey must include a minimum of five questions that can be answered during the interview. During the interview, document the interviewee's responses. The transcript should include the questions asked and the answers provided. Be sure to record the responses during the interview by taking detailed notes. Omit specific names and other personal information through which the interviewee can be determined. Part II: Analysis Write a 500-750 word analysis of your interview experience. Be sure to exclude specific names and other personal information from the interview. Instead, provide demographics such as sex, age, ethnicity, and religion. Include the following in your response:
- What went well?
- Were there any barriers or challenges that inhibited your ability to complete the assessment tool? How would you address these in the future or change your assessment to better address these challenges?
- How can this tool assist you in providing appropriate interventions to meet the needs of your patient?
- Did you discover that illness and stress amplified the spiritual concern and needs of your interviewee? Explain your answer with examples.
Spiritual Needs Assessment And Reflection is rated 4.8/5 based on 523 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »the pathophysiological mechanisms of chronic asthma and acute asthma exacerbation.
- »Explanation of Signing an Organ Donor Card
- »What are your plans for learning more about Excel and how will the information you learned about this software be of benefit in your future analysis of research data?
- »Explain the factors that affect the health of communities
- »Debate The Various Social Factors Associated With The Situation Of The "Underinsured." Respond To Two Other Classmates' Answers With Solid Reasoning And Support Your Opinions With Appropriate Reference Citations.
- »Case Study On Anemia Of Chronic Disease
- »Project - Annotated Bibliography
- »Describe immunity as related to the human body
- »compared at least two APRN board of nursing regulations in your state/region with those of at least one other state/region. Describe how they may differ. Be specific and provide examples
- »ESSENTIALS OF EVIDENCE-BASED PRACTICE - Assignment
- »Theoretical Foundations For Nursing
- »Advocating For The Nursing Role
- »apply the concepts of epidemiology and nursing research to a communicable disease
- »Discussion Question: Coaching And Mentoring.
- »Clinical staff members are not washing their hands between patients. Employee attacks patients while under the influences of narcotics
- »Research a health care organization or network that spans several states with in the United States (United Healthcare, Vanguard, Banner Health, etc.). Assess the readiness of the health care organization or network you chose in regard to meeting the healt
- »Select one of the topics from Chapter 12 listed under Modern Influences on the Future of Religion and examine how modern religious traditions are dealing with these contemporary challenges. If you identify with a particular religious tradition, how has yo
- »Describe various risk factors or precursors to adolescent pregnancy. Research community and state resources devoted in adolescent pregnancy and describe at least two of these resources.
- »Epidemiology and Communicable Disease
- »Describe one internal and one external method for the dissemination of your EBP project results
- »Theory of Transpersonal Caring (Jean Watson) Student Presentation and Theory Critique
- »Advocating for the nursing role in program Design and implementation
- »Monitoring Tools for Compliance Plans
- »Project Milestone One Topic Selection And Rationale
- »Community Health Assessment
- »Nursing Community
- »Pros And Cons Of Mandatory Continuing Nursing Education
- »DNP- Population Management
- »To complete this assignment, you will need to access to the following databases: CINAHL, MEDLINE, Cochrane Library, and the Joanna Briggs Institute
- »Soap Note 2 Chronic Conditions
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed