Servant LeadershipDetails: Find an opportunity to demonstrate servant leadership in your organization or community through volunteering or serving others. The experience should be something that is new for you and takes you out of your comfort zone. The goal of the experience is to get a tangible moment to think about leadership from a different perspective. Rather than looking at a leader in the hierarchical sense, look at it in terms of what the results of your volunteering could do for others and how, if done consistently, it might influence change or produce a positive impact for the greater good. Submit a one or two paragraph summary of your intended servant leadership activity for approval by your instructor. Include the name of the organization and contact information for the organizational leader. You will use this activity as the basis for the Servant Leadership Analysis assignment in Topic 8. APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected. RESOURCES Electronic Resource 1. As a Servant Leader, You Can Change the World Commencement Address Read "'As a Servant Leader, You Can Change the World' Commencement Address," by George, located on the Bill George website (2013). http://www.billgeorge.org/page/as-a-servant-leader-you-can-change-the-world 2. Chick-fil-A Founder Was Embodiment of Servant Leader Philosophy Read "Chick-fil-A Founder Was Embodiment of Servant Leader Philosophy," by Oswald, located on the HR Hero website (2014). http://blogs.hrhero.com/oswaldletters/2014/09/15/chick-fil-a-founder-was-embodiment-of-servant-leader-philosophy/ 3. Leading as a Servant Read "Leading as a Servant," by Krakowski, from Entrepreneur (2014). http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/231242 4. Serving More Than the Bottom Line Read "Serving More Than the Bottom Line," by Brodsky, located on the Human Resource Executive Online website (2015). http://www.hreonline.com/HRE/view/story.jhtml?id=534358775 5. The Business of Consciousness Read "The Business of Consciousness," by McEllin, located on the Examiner website (2013). https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/business-consciousness-steve-mcellin-mba
Servant Leadership is rated 4.8/5 based on 636 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Legal Systems
- »Motivation & Organizational Climate
- »Diary Of Medical Mission Trip
- »This is an individual assignment. Applying what you have learned thus far, develop a community teaching proposal designed to address the needs of your community
- »in-patient unit at a hospice to receive end-of-life care
- »Data Collection, Analysis, Evaluation, Dissemination of Results, and Conclusion
- »Which theory or theories are being used by Jessica, Marco, Maria, and Dr. Wilson to determine the moral status of the fetus? Explain.
- »Discussion Leadership Theories In Practice
- »Soap Note Gastritis “I am having vaginal itching and pain in my lower abdomen.”
- »Describe Your Vision Of Your Role As An APN
- »FNU Physical Assessment In Health Care Quiz
- »Credibility Of Quantitative Results
- »Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, mainly inattentive presentation
- »Cannabis Use In Medicine
- »Advanced Pharmacotherapeutics
- »Define the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- »How A Bill Becomes A Law
- »Reflection Journal
- »Describe the pathophysiological mechanisms of chronic asthma and acute asthma exacerbation. Be sure to explain the changes in the arterial blood gas patterns during an exacerbation
- »Choose two terms from the Elements of Fiction lecture and apply them to "The Fall of the House of Usher."
- »Journal of Ayurveda and Integrative Medicine
- »Payment structures used in the health care industry
- »Development Of The Health Care System Of The German And Canadian French Heritage Culture .
- »SUSTAINABLE GOAL DEVELOPMENT PROJECT FACT SHEET Malaria
- »National initiatives driven by the American Nurses Association have determined nursing-quality outcome indicators that are intended to focus plans and programs to increase quality and safety in patient care
- »In this Discussion, you will identify a recently proposed health policy and share your analysis of the evidence in support of this policy.
- »Poor Patient Outcome
- »As an advanced registered nurse, what will your role be in advocating for equitable population health services and policies? Do you anticipate any challenges or barriers to "population advocacy"?
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed