Reflect on the various settings in which family nurse practitioners are able to workReflect on the various settings in which family nurse practitioners are able to work. Currently in primary care, specifically community health centers, there is a significant need to hire more advanced practice nurses to meet the care needs of patients in both rural and urban populations. Read the article attached below and examine what role does the Community Nursing Practice Model have in achieving better access, care delivery and outcomes to patients living in underserved communities. Identify 1 (one) MSN Essential most correlates to this discussion related to community nursing practice. Nurse Practitioners in Community Health Settings Today Article: http://clinicians.org/images/upload/wessel_nurse_practitioners.pdf I have also attached additional information pertaining to community health from the Center for Disease Control (CDC). Four homes, representing a community CDC Community Health Improvement Navigator: https://www.cdc.gov/chinav/
Reflect on the various settings in which family nurse practitioners are able to work is rated 4.8/5 based on 593 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Evaluation of Ethical Models and the Ethics Committee
- »Describe client (without violating HIPAA regulations) and identify any pertinent history or medical information, including prescribed medications
- »Love, Honor And Servant Leadership
- »Nursing And Workplace Violence
- »Population Affected by Disabilities, Rural and Migrant Health.
- »Lyme Disease Case Study
- »Discussion: Organizational Policies And Practices To Support Healthcare Issues
- »nurse educator philosophy
- »Reporting and acting on child abuse and neglect Summary of consultation responses and Government action
- »Conflicts in Intergenerational Workplace
- »Introduction to the Project Doctor of Nursing Practice
- »Evidence-Based Practice Presentation
- »While The Focus Of This Course Is Nursing Theory, Frequently The Use Of Non-Nursing Or Borrowed Theories Occurs. Select A Nursing Practice Area
- »Reflect on your current healthcare organization and think about potential opportunities for evidence-based change
- »Healthcare Strategic Management Final
- »This is a Collaborative Learning Community assignment.
- »Reflect back over your time in the course and describe how your thinking has changed about nursing research and evidence-based practice; describe one new learning during this course that you believe was the most helpful.
- »Medical Guidelines
- »Mandate Reporter Status
- »synthesize what you have discovered about the different advanced practice roles and scope of practice found in the master of nursing curriculum: APRNs, nurse educator, nurse informaticist, and nurse administrator/executive
- »Do you think it is important for nurses to be involved in their professional organizations? Why or why not?
- »Lab Assignment: Respiratory Cleft Palate Essay
- »· Consider drugs used to treat asthmatic patients including long-term control and quick relief treatment options for patients. Think about the impact these drugs might have on patients including adults and children.
- »Standards Of Care
- »Assignment: Application: Taking a Stand Effective leaders have a high degree of self-awareness and know how to leverage their strengths in the workplace.
- »Based on "Case Study: Fetal Abnormality" and other required topic study materials, write a 750-1,000-word reflection on What is the Christian view of the nature of human persons, and which theory of moral status is it compatible with? How is thi
- »Diversity In Health Care Essay
- »Best Practices in Healthcare Facilities Capital Planning
- »Discussion - Conflicts Of Actuarial Fairness
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed