Quantitative CritiquePrompt: Use the attached article provided. Start by filling out the provided Quantitative review worksheet. Then, using the worksheet as your guide, write a critique to dig deeper into each section and identify the specific examples of each element (e.g., what is the research question? Does the author justify the importance of the research? In the case of a literature review, has the author examined the relevant literature?). Elaborate on each section and evaluate it for its strengths and limitations. Be sure to identify your chosen article and address the following critical elements: ? Critique o Purpose and Research Question: What is the research question? Does the author justify the importance of the research? o Design and Methods: What design and methods were used? Are they rigorous and systematic? o Validity and Reliability: Is the study valid and reliable? (For qualitative research, this section of your critique should consider the study’s trustworthiness and rigor.) o Findings and Conclusions: Are the conclusions reasonable given the findings? ? Evaluation: What are the strengths and weaknesses of the research article? Do you agree with the author’s conclusions? Why or why not? Did the author succeed or fail in the purpose of the study? Recommend areas for improvement or suggest direction for future research. Guidelines for Submission: Your paper must be submitted as a 1–2 page Microsoft Word document with double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, oneinch margins, and in APA format.
Quantitative Critique is rated 4.8/5 based on 447 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Peer Engagement Forum
- »What type of drug should you prescribe based on your patient’s diagnosis? How much of the drug should the patient receive?
- »Urology and Obstetrics & Gynecology Departments
- »Identifying A Health Care-Related Problem And A Target Population
- »Reading Research Literature Worksheet
- »Leininger's Culture Care Model
- »Application: Planned Change in a Department or Unit
- »Assignment Combining Nurse Leader With Advocacy
- »Review the World Health Organization’s (WHO) global health agenda and select one global health issue to focus on for this Assignment.
- »COMPLIANCE AND BREACH OF PROTOCOLS FOR HCA
- »Review The Case Study And Answer All Questions
- »Transcultural Nurse
- »What is a health care organization's administrative role regarding oversight of risk management policies and ensuring compliance with managed care organization (MCOs) standards?
- »Discuss scientific communication from an ethical perspective and how the scientific community attempts to monitor the information that is communicated.
- »Women’s Health and Health Promotion
- »Community Teaching Plan: Community Presentation
- »Project: Full Medical Record
- »PRACTICUM PROJECT PLAN
- »Assignment: Evidence-Based Project
- »Statistics And Quality Methods
- »challenges that the leaders of today's health care organizations face
- »What Can You Do To Encourage Collaboration And Demonstrate Stewardship
- »Describe the HPI and clinical impression for the client Bipolar Disorder
- »Respond to at least two of your colleagues who selected a different factor than you, in one of the following ways: Make a suggestion based on additional evidence drawn from readings or after synthesizing multiple postings. Share insights based on your o
- »Cardiovascular disease for African American Women
- »Primary Care of the Maturing and Aged Family
- »Discern leadership approaches that facilitate achievement of health outcomes through interprofessional collaborative practice within micro-, meso-, and macro-level systems
- »Understand epigenetics and DNA methylation
- »Blue Men Worksheet
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed