PICOT Question And Literature SearchThe first step of the evidence-based practice process is to evaluate a nursing practice environment to identify a nursing problem in the clinical area. When a nursing problem is discovered, the nurse researcher develops a clinical guiding question to address that nursing practice problem. For this assignment, you will create a clinical guiding question know as a PICOT question. The PICOT question must be relevant to a nursing practice problem. To support your PICOT question, identify six supporting peer-revised research articles, as indicated below. The PICOT question and six peer-reviewed research articles you choose will be utilized for subsequent assignments. Use the "Literature Evaluation Table" (LOCATED IN ATTACHMENTS) to complete this assignment.
- Select a nursing practice problem of interest to use as the focus of your research. Start with the patient population and identify a clinical problem or issue that arises from the patient population. In 200–250 words, provide a summary of the clinical issue.
- Following the PICOT format (LOCATED IN ATTACHMENTS), write a PICOT question in your selected nursing practice problem area of interest. The PICOT question should be applicable to your proposed capstone project (the project students must complete during their final course in the RN-BSN program of study).
- The PICOT question will provide a framework for your capstone project.
- Conduct a literature search to locate six research articles focused on your selected nursing practice problem of interest. This literature search should include three quantitative and three qualitative peer-reviewed research articles to support your nursing practice problem.
PICOT Question And Literature Search is rated 4.8/5 based on 103 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Qualitative Research Critique! Please use article - False Alarms and Overmonitoring : Major Factors in Alarm Fatigue Among Labor Nurses
- »Maternal Response
- »Describe immunity as related to the human body. Take care to cite the elements involved.
- »Discussion: Healthcare Information Technology Trends
- »Compare and discuss the information in the Bullying
- »Schizophrenia In Adults VS Children
- »Breast Cancer among African American Women in the United States
- »describe the teaching experience and discuss your observations
- »Nursing Discussion
- »The Totalitarian Model: A False Utopia
- »Based On The Scenario, Explain What Was Done Successfully And Where Improvement Was Needed In The Quality Improvement Process. Identify The Performance Improvement Tools, And Explain How They Contributed To The Outcome
- »General Education Capstone
- »Risk Factors and Warning Signs
- »PowerPoint presentation for teaching a legal or ethical issue pertinent to nurse educators.
- »Create a one-page patient education tool that explains usage of a medication and factors that can affect outcomes. Then, write 2–3 pages in which you explain how the tool promotes patient safety and quality outcomes, and adheres to the principles and p
- »The completed analysis should connect to your identified practice problem of interest that is the basis for your PICOT statement.
- »Analyze the role of professional regulation, the standard of care, and codes of ethics in determining healthcare providers' wide-ranging accountability to self, their profession, their patients, and the public
- »Program Evaluation
- »Hypothesis Testing And Confidence Interval
- »Nursing Critique Paper
- »Strategies To Review And Critique Literature Pertinent To Your Practice?
- »Discuss the importance of statistics and level of measurement as it relates to the research process
- »Identify A Problem Or Concern In Your Community, Organization, Etc. That Has The Capacity To Be Legislated.
- »Dimensions of Professional Nursing Practice Health Care Reform Paper
- »Workplace Environment Assessment
- »Discuss One Personal Strength And One Weakness You Have Regarding Professional Presentations
- »Transforming Nursing And Health Through Technology
- »Case Study Essay
- »Critique Two Primary Research Evidence Sources (Quantitative &Qualitative)
- »There are several reasons as to why Collaboration and partnerships are needed with existing groups. The first reason as to why we need collaborations and partnerships is to enhance efficiency in problem-solving; groups face various problems regularly, thu
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed