PERSUASIVE WRITING Case AssignmentModule 4 Case is a Persuasive essay in which the writer encourages the reader to give in some way to a worthy cause. The writer must first select a licensed not-for-profit organization with a web presence before identifying a specific audience and appeal(s). Please note that giving comes in all shapes and sizes and not just financial contributions. A significant part of persuasive writing is appeal. Various appeals in your essay may be used to encourage your target audience to act. It may be helpful to imagine you're writing a persuasive speech in which you must capture your audience's attention, reel them in with specific details (and appeals), and then seal the deal with the close in which you leave them with a lasting impression. As always, a well-organized essay has a beginning, middle, and an end. The beginning, or introduction, should include an opening sentence to grab your reader’s attention. Follow the opening sentence with a brief background on the organization or cause. The last sentence of the introduction is the thesis statement. The thesis statement would likely be the ways in which your reader can “give.” A well-supported essay includes supporting points, details, and examples. For this essay, you must decide the best way to organize the body of the paper. Each body paragraph must have a topic sentence that states the main point of the paragraph. Perhaps each paragraph could explain in detail the specific ways to give. This essay must include no less than FOUR SOURCES (the organization’s website may be one). This essay must include no less than EIGHT citations and should be a combination of direct quotations and paraphrased quotations with or without the author's name. Please note that copying information word-for-word from a website is plagiarism. It is important that you use the information and cite accordingly. Plagiarism is a serious offense and grounds for failure. Please ask any questions before submitting questionable work. The conclusion typically summarizes the main points of the essay and/or closes with a lasting impression. This might be a great place to explain to your reader the value of giving as well as provide contact information to get involved. The essay must also include a Reference List that includes the website used (as well as others, if applicable). Be sure to proofread your essay and edit for proper grammar, punctuation, diction (word choice), and spelling, as errors in sentence skills will lower a final grade. A grade will be determined based on the Module 4 Case expectations and the Trident University General Education rubric for English.
PERSUASIVE WRITING Case Assignment is rated 4.8/5 based on 897 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Explain the use of information management tools and technologies to monitor and improve health care delivery and patient outcomes.
- »Final Project I Submission: Malpractice
- »CASE STUDY PHARMA
- »Deliverable Managing Diversity
- »What types of words would you use to build a nursing word cloud? Empathetic, organized, hard-working, or advocatewould all certainly apply. Would you add policy-maker to your list? Do you think it would be a very prominent component of the word cloud?
- »Impact Of 19th Century Nurses
- »Organizational Policies And Practices To Support Healthcare Issues
- »describes an area of moral authority that exists when you encounter a situation that is not direct patient care but you have important professional knowledge, insight, or skills that can help to effectively address the issue
- »Discussion: Anemia
- »The Assignment (Evidence-Based Project) Advanced Levels of Clinical Inquiry and Systematic Reviews
- »Public Health Informatics
- »marketing plan for a healthcare facility that was recently cited by the OIG (Office of Inspector General)
- »Explain that this paper is a summary of the assigned article, followed by explanation of the impact of the article contents on your own future professional nursing practice.
- »Regulation For Nursing Practice Staff Development Meeting
- »Epidemiology Paper Part One: Descriptive Method
- »Summary writers
- »Evaluating Culture From the Nursing Perspective
- »Rough Draft Quantitative Research Critique And Ethical Considerations
- »discusses Leininger's Sunrise Model of transcultural nursing. However, other models are described and are important to acknowledge
- »Use the Individual Success Plan to develop a personal plan for completing your practice immersion hours and self-assess how you will meet the GCU RN-to-BSN University Mission Critical Competencies and the Programmatic Domains & Competencies
- »Nursing Research
- »Core Competencies of an APRN
- »locate and compare performance measurement data on common health conditions for the hospitals in your area
- »Fictional Medical Report
- »Myocardial Infarction Case Study
- »Nursing Healthcare Project
- »Choose one journal, article, or case study and explain the type of research design that was used in this study. Summarize your source, and be sure to include an explanation of the following questions in your response
- »Overview of Long-Term Care
- »Describe the organizational complexity of your Practicum setting
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed