Organizational Policies And Practices To Support Healthcare IssuesQuite often, nurse leaders are faced with ethical dilemmas, such as those associated with choices between competing needs and limited resources. Resources are finite, and competition for those resources occurs daily in all organizations. For example, the use of 12-hour shifts has been a strategy to retain nurses. However, evidence suggests that as nurses work more hours in a shift, they commit more errors. How do effective leaders find a balance between the needs of the organization and the needs of ensuring quality, effective, and safe patient care? In this Discussion, you will reflect on a national healthcare issue and examine how competing needs may impact the development of polices to address that issue. To Prepare:
- Review the Resources and think about the national healthcare issue/stressor you previously selected for study in Module 1.
- Reflect on the competing needs in healthcare delivery as they pertain to the national healthcare issue/stressor you previously examined.
Organizational Policies And Practices To Support Healthcare Issues is rated 4.8/5 based on 888 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »SUSTAINABLE GOAL PROJECT PROPOSAL MALARIA PROJECT PROPOSAL
- »specific ways Early Conceptualization About Nursing Theory can be applied to advanced practice nursing
- »HEALTHCARE COLLABORATION FINAL
- »Connected Health And The Digital Age Of Medicine
- »Head To Toe Assessment
- »Case Study Questions
- »Personhood Chart
- »Respond on two different days by making recommendations for how they might strengthen the leadership behaviors profiled in their StrengthsFinder assessment, or by commenting on lessons to be learned from the results that can be applied to personal leader
- »Explain the use of information management tools and technologies to monitor and improve health care delivery and patient outcomes.
- »Final Project I Submission: Malpractice
- »CASE STUDY PHARMA
- »Deliverable Managing Diversity
- »What types of words would you use to build a nursing word cloud? Empathetic, organized, hard-working, or advocatewould all certainly apply. Would you add policy-maker to your list? Do you think it would be a very prominent component of the word cloud?
- »Impact Of 19th Century Nurses
- »describes an area of moral authority that exists when you encounter a situation that is not direct patient care but you have important professional knowledge, insight, or skills that can help to effectively address the issue
- »Discussion: Anemia
- »The Assignment (Evidence-Based Project) Advanced Levels of Clinical Inquiry and Systematic Reviews
- »Public Health Informatics
- »marketing plan for a healthcare facility that was recently cited by the OIG (Office of Inspector General)
- »Explain that this paper is a summary of the assigned article, followed by explanation of the impact of the article contents on your own future professional nursing practice.
- »Regulation For Nursing Practice Staff Development Meeting
- »Epidemiology Paper Part One: Descriptive Method
- »PERSUASIVE WRITING Case Assignment
- »Summary writers
- »Evaluating Culture From the Nursing Perspective
- »Rough Draft Quantitative Research Critique And Ethical Considerations
- »discusses Leininger's Sunrise Model of transcultural nursing. However, other models are described and are important to acknowledge
- »Use the Individual Success Plan to develop a personal plan for completing your practice immersion hours and self-assess how you will meet the GCU RN-to-BSN University Mission Critical Competencies and the Programmatic Domains & Competencies
- »Nursing Research
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed