Nursing TeachingSeasoned nurse educators possess wisdom about teaching (a kind of “with-it-ness”), which they have developed through practical experience over the years. As a person new to nursing education, you have a great deal to learn from a seasoned mentor. In order to gain access to that knowledge, you will conduct an interview with an experienced nurse educator either in a hospital or college setting. Your interview may be conducted face-to-face, online, or by telephone. For this assignment, you are to:
- Generate a list of questions you will ask during the interview such as teaching strategies, theories, technology, and evaluation techniques.
- Conduct the interview.
- Your discussion post should include:
- The setting.
- How the interview was conducted.
- The questions asked and the responses given.
- Anything else you think to be important.
Nursing Teaching is rated 4.8/5 based on 25 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Demographics, life time education and career/employment
- »Assignment Eliminating Barriers Within Communities in the United States
- »Vaginal Bleeding in pregnancy
- »Assignment: Quantitative Research
- »advocate for patients and effective programs and polices than nurses? Already patient advocates in interactions with doctors and leadership, why not with government and regulatory agencies?
- »Maternal Initial
- »Example Of Reflective Writing In A Healthcare Assignment
- »Case Study: End of Life Decisions
- »Electronic Orders and Creating Problem Lists
- »hypercholesterolemia. His new primary care provider offers guidance on following a low-cholesterol/low-fat diet and prescribes an antidepressant and an analgesic for the low back pain.
- »Policies are written documents that mirror the administrators of a particular organization. In this case, the organizations are healthcare organizations such as hospitals and clinics
- »Assessment Tools And Diagnostic Tests In Adults And ChildrenAssessment Tools And Diagnostic Tests In Adults And Children
- »Essentials Of Evidence-Based Practice
- »Renaissance And Baroque Sculpture In Italy
- »For this Discussion, you will post an explanation that defines the legal implications for standard of care, the key components of a malpractice policy in regard to a case study
- »Selecting A Population Health Problem
- »Integration Of Health Systems
- »Descriptive Statistics
- »Business Plan Development
- »Analyze The Mickey Mantle Case Using The Seven-Step Decision Model.
- »Ethical Decision Making
- »Chasing ZERO Video Or Chasing Zero Article
- »Case Study On Death And Dying
- »Combining Cognitive Rehearsal, Simulation, and Evidence-Based Scripting to Address Incivility
- »reflects the compilation and analysis of data collected during the patient volunteer health history interview
- »What Is The Christian Concept Of The Imago Dei? How Might It Be Important To Health Care, And Why Is It Relevant?
- »Personal Philosophy of Nursing
- »Advanced registered nurse practitioners (ARNPs) have to consider a broad range of factors when prescribing medicines
- »Kings Conceptual Theory
- »How Has The Emphasis On Quality Of Care, Patient Safety, And Clinical Care Outcomes Been Impacted By Specific Standards Emanating From TJC And/Or CMS?
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed