Nursing Scholarly ActivitiesScholarly Activities Throughout the RN-to-BSN program, students are required to participate in scholarly activities outside of clinical practice or professional practice. Examples of scholarly activities include attending conferences, seminars, journal club, grand rounds, morbidity and mortality meetings, interdisciplinary committees, quality improvement committees, and any other opportunities available at your site, within your community, or nationally. Submit, as the assignment, a summary report of the scholarly activity, including who, what, where, when and any relevant take-home points. Include the appropriate program competencies associated with the scholarly activity as well as future professional goals related to this activity. You may use the "Scholarly Activity Summary" resource to help guide this assignment. While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. You are not required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Scholarly Activity Summary This document describes the scholarly activity elements that should be included in a five paragraph summary. You may use this resource to help guide the preparation of the Scholarly Activities assignment, due in Topic 10. Overview This section consists of a single paragraph that succinctly describes the scholarly activity that you attended/participated in, the target market for the activity, and the benefit of the activity to you. Problem This section consists of either a short narrative or a list of bullet points that concisely identifies the problems the scholarly activity is designed to solve. Educate: What is the current state of the activity topic? Explain why this is a problem, and for whom is it a problem? Inspire: What could a nurse achieve by participating in the scholarly activity? Use declarative sentences with simple words to communicate each point. Less is more. Solution This section consists of either a short paragraph or a list of bullet points that concisely describes the solution to a proposed practice problem that the scholarly activity addressed and how it addresses the problem outlined in the previous section. Opportunity This section consists of short paragraphs that define the opportunity that the scholarly activity is designed to capture. It is important to cover the objectives and goals that were met. How will attending/participating in this scholarly activity help you grow as a nurse? Program Competencies Addressed This section consists of a list of program competencies that were addressed in this scholarly activity. Please use the list from the ISP. NOTE: The plan that I want you to compile for me would state that I attended a meeting conference at San Antonio State Hospital (SASH) with a Psychiatrist and discussed the action plan for patients with intellectual disabilities.
Nursing Scholarly Activities is rated 4.8/5 based on 954 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Example Health Promotion Strategies & Tactics
- »ASSIGNMENT: Educate Consumers on Patient Portal Usage
- »Assignment 1: “Captain Of The Ship” Project – Bipolar Disorders
- »Assessment 1 Context The Regulatory Environment
- »PROPOSED PRACTICUM PROJECT
- »Discuss The Use Of Evidence-Based Guidelines In Practice By Patient Provider, Healthcare Agency
- »Evolving Role of the Nursing Informatics Specialist
- »Human Experience Across The Health- Illness Continuum
- »Assessment Tools And Diagnostics Test In Adults And Children
- »Discussion: Guidelines on Screening Procedures
- »Case Study – Mobilizing The Masses
- »This assignment provides the opportunity for the student to complete their MSN EBP proposal. This assignment includes the final sections of the proposal which are data collection, analysis, evaluation, dissemination of results, and conclusion.
- »In this assignment, you will conduct a discrete and respectful community observation of an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting. Locate and attend a local Alcoholics Anonymous meeting in your area. Explain to the meeting leader that you are a nursing student stud
- »Half of nation’s hospitals fail again to escape Medicare’s readmission penalties
- »Soap Note
- »Scholarly Activity Summary
- »Discuss how you will use your current leadership skill set to advocate for change in your workplace.
- »Pharmacotherapy For Cardiovascular Disorder
- »Evidence Visual Aid
- »Case Study
- »Examine the importance of professional associations in nursing. Choose a professional nursing organization that relates to your specialty area, or a specialty area in which you are interested
- »Case Study On Death And Dying Case Study On Death And Dying
- »Reflect on the concepts and practices you have learned in NR506 on healthcare systems, politics, and health policy.
- »Research The Health Illness Continuum And It Relevant To Patient Care.
- »Discuss the health care support systems available in your community culture
- »Evidence-Based Project
- »Defining a Culturally Competent Health Care Organization A culturally competent organization is an organization that provides services that are respectful of and responsive to the cultural and linguistic needs of the clients they serve.
- »Reflect upon a current or previous organization, and consider the organizational mission, vision, and values, as well as the organizational culture and leadership practices
- »What is the resource-based theory of competitive advantage for stakeholder analysis? What are the competitive strengths and weaknesses?
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed