Nursing AssignmentDiscussion Question: You have been working on the Signature Assignment project since Module 1. Please post a link to your recorded presentation or just the PPT slides in the discussion board for your initial post (the 400-word requirement and required source are waived this week). Please review at least two of your classmates’ presentation and provide support meeting the 200-word requirement for each reply. Part Two: Start by reading and following these instructions: 1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus. 2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully. 3. Consider the discussion and the any insights you gained from it. 4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling. Signature Assignment Title: Informatics in Healthcare Signature Assignment Description/Directions: Beginning in Module 1 of this course you have been researching a healthcare informatics topic of your choice. Now you will present your findings in a 7 to 12 minute recorded presentation complete with PowerPoint slides (no length requirement).
- Discuss your topic and its relationship to your current (or future) practice. Discuss why the topic is important in healthcare informatics.
- What research have you have found on the topic. Describe how each scholarly article relates to the topic and your current (or future) practice. Describe what conclusions you have drawn based on your research of the topic.
- What ethical or legal issues does this topic present?
- Create a plan for implementing a change (or justify the need for no change). Who needs to be involved? What training programs are needed? Is there a need for on-going training? Discuss how you would evaluate the success of the change (or the continued success of what you are currently doing). What is the cost to implement or maintain this change? Who will be financially responsible? How feasible is this change?
- Finally, identify how changes in public policy and technological advances in the future could impact this topic. What would those changes mean to the healthcare industry?
Nursing Assignment is rated 4.8/5 based on 540 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Select one of the topics from Chapter 12 listed under Modern Influences on the Future of Religion and examine how modern religious traditions are dealing with these contemporary challenges. If you identify with a particular religious tradition, how has yo
- »Describe various risk factors or precursors to adolescent pregnancy. Research community and state resources devoted in adolescent pregnancy and describe at least two of these resources.
- »Epidemiology and Communicable Disease
- »Describe one internal and one external method for the dissemination of your EBP project results
- »Theory of Transpersonal Caring (Jean Watson) Student Presentation and Theory Critique
- »Advocating for the nursing role in program Design and implementation
- »Monitoring Tools for Compliance Plans
- »Project Milestone One Topic Selection And Rationale
- »Community Health Assessment
- »Nursing Community
- »Pros And Cons Of Mandatory Continuing Nursing Education
- »DNP- Population Management
- »To complete this assignment, you will need to access to the following databases: CINAHL, MEDLINE, Cochrane Library, and the Joanna Briggs Institute
- »Soap Note 2 Chronic Conditions
- »Refinement of a Nursing Concern into an Evidence-based Practice Proposal Using the Research Process
- »Advanced Physiology And Pathophysiology-Case Study- Disorders Of Fluid And Electrolyte Balance
- »Discussion: Special Topics in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- »In reviewing the lessons that we have touched upon this quarter, discuss how the efficient, effective use of resources (human, physical, financial, and technological) affects the continuity of care within and across healthcare settings in the community.
- »Professional Association Membership
- »Health care organizations strive for a culture of safety. Yet despite technological advances, quality care initiatives, oversight, ongoing education and training, laws, legislation and regulations, medical errors continue to occur. Some are small and easi
- »According to the health promotion model developed by Becker (1993), what four variables influence the selection and use of health promotion behaviors?
- »In this Module’s Discussion, you were introduced to the concept of an academic portfolio to begin building your own brand.
- »Cultural Competence & Healthy People 2020
- »Thinking Like A Nurse
- »Health Assesment
- »Advance Research Method: Evidence-based Practice
- »Create a SOAP note for disease prevention, health promotion, and acute care of the patient in the clinical case
- »Evaluate the effectiveness of the sampling method
- »Strengths-Based Leadership
- »DNP- Translational Research And Evidence-Based Practice
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed