Intimate Partner Violence: A 30 y/o woman presents to the Emergency Department with a complaint of sexual assault by a co-worker in her office. She has no facial or body trauma, bruising or lacerations. She is withdrawn, crying and relates feeling very guilty about coming into the clinic but is afraid of getting pregnant. They had begun dating a week ago, but she never believed this man would become so aggressive.
Care for this patient does not conclude at the end of this ED visit. What follow up care should be provided? Who is best suited to provide care to this patient?
Maternal Response is rated 4.8/5 based on 89 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Research Article Appraisal
- »Cultural Diversity in the Health Care Workforce
- »Assessing And Treating Clients With Dementia
- »The Pathophysiology Of Disorders
- »Lab Assignment
- »Case Discussion: Pulmonary
- »Advocating For New Practice Approaches Through Policy
- »Systems Development Life Cycle: Nursing Informatics and Organizational Decision Making
- »Using Evidence-Based Practice To Improve Patient Care
- »Discussion: Health Care Policy
- »A number of medical centers around the United States now offer "finders' fees" to physicians for referring patients to researchers who are conducting trials of new drug therapies, the side effects of which are not yet known
- »Describes how alignment between the values of an organization and the values of the nurse impact nurse engagement and patient outcomes
- »What are some steps the medical office administrator can take to record the completed transactions and address any outstanding problems? When are claim inquiries made?
- »Professionalism And Social Media
- »Qualitative Research Critique! Please use article - False Alarms and Overmonitoring : Major Factors in Alarm Fatigue Among Labor Nurses
- »Describe immunity as related to the human body. Take care to cite the elements involved.
- »Discussion: Healthcare Information Technology Trends
- »Compare and discuss the information in the Bullying
- »Schizophrenia In Adults VS Children
- »Breast Cancer among African American Women in the United States
- »describe the teaching experience and discuss your observations
- »Nursing Discussion
- »The Totalitarian Model: A False Utopia
- »Based On The Scenario, Explain What Was Done Successfully And Where Improvement Was Needed In The Quality Improvement Process. Identify The Performance Improvement Tools, And Explain How They Contributed To The Outcome
- »General Education Capstone
- »Risk Factors and Warning Signs
- »PowerPoint presentation for teaching a legal or ethical issue pertinent to nurse educators.
- »Create a one-page patient education tool that explains usage of a medication and factors that can affect outcomes. Then, write 2–3 pages in which you explain how the tool promotes patient safety and quality outcomes, and adheres to the principles and p
- »PICOT Question And Literature Search
- »The completed analysis should connect to your identified practice problem of interest that is the basis for your PICOT statement.
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed