Maternal Dq Response
Missy is 3 years old. She enjoys being with mom and grandma in the kitchen. She pulls a chair close to the stove, climbs on the chair and looks inside the pot of boiling water. The steam is hot on her face, she steps back and as she falls off the chair, the boiling water is pulled down on her. Missy is rushed to the emergency department. Grandma has put some butter on her fingers, but her face was not treated. In the ED, the nurse discovers that her hands, face, chest and arms are burned. The Dr. believes it to be a partial thickness burn, but notes her hands are blistered and very edematous. 1. After several days the doctor begins discussing grafting of the hands and face. Can you educate the parents on the care the child will need. What is the home care situation for this child? Please also discuss long term issues, physical, emotional, how will she relate to peers?
Maternal Dq Response is rated 4.8/5 based on 834 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Article Analysis And Evaluation Of Research Ethics
- »Authorizes An ARNP To Prescribe, Dispense, Administer, Or Order Any Drug, Which Would Include Controlled Substances
- »Overview and History of Organizational Behavior
- »Community Teaching Plan: Teaching Experience Paper
- »Case Study: Cell Biology and Genetics
- »Patient Outcomes
- »Time Management Assessment
- »Nursing illness Disease
- »Reflecting On Two Prescribed Areas And One Area Of Your Choosing
- »Nursing Standardized Simulation
- »Discussion: What Is Diversity?
- »Project Plan Presentation for Board of Directors
- »This assignment template serves as a paper template to develop the week 5 case study and may not be all inclusive. You must also refer to the assignment rubric for specific requirements for this assignment. Your paper is graded to the rubric requirements.
- »Research And Cost Benefit Analysis
- »Assignment: The Role Of The Nurse Informaticist In Systems Development And Implementation
- »Discussion—Strength and Weakness of the EBPH in Defining a Public Health Problem
- »Transcultural Health Care: A Culturally Competent Approach
- »Interview a person of your choice (they may be your parents, relatives, or friends) using the questions approved by your instructor.
- »Advantages Or Disadvantages Of Qualitative And Quantitative Methods
- »The first step of the evidence-based practice process is to evaluate a nursing practice environment to identify a nursing problem in the clinical area
- »What are some of the challenges facing major religious traditions in the modern world? As nurses, what are some of the particular issues that you might encounter with patients regarding the intersection of faith and healthcare
- »Rural and Migrant Health
- »Cultural Group
- »Combining Nursing Leader With Advocacy
- »Writing Sample: The Connection Between Academic and Professional Integrity
- »Developing Organizational Policies And Practices
- »You Are An Epidemiologist, And Have Been Asked To Speak At Career Day For Myers College, A Community College In Your Area. The Theme Of This Year's Career Day Is "Little Known Health Science Fields." Epidemiology Has Been Identified As One
- »In this Assignment you will continue developing your Academic Success and Professional Development Plan by developing the fifth component--a portfolio for your academic and professional efforts.
- »Stakeholder support is necessary for a successful change proposal project implementation. Consider your internal stakeholders, such as the facility, unit or health care setting where the change process is situated, and your external stakeholders, like an
- »Epidemiology /Nursing
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed