Introduction To CommunicationsInstructions In our work and personal lives, we need to be able to identify and analyze effective verbal and nonverbal communication in various situations. In the same way that you would analyze a work or personal life communication situation, you will be asked to create a short presentation (using media choices below) about the nonverbal communication demonstrated in a series of photographs. In addition to identifying aspects of nonverbal communication, you will also need to show how these elements can affect communication both positive and negatively. Include your observations of how nonverbal elements that you see alter the direction of communication.
- Select four of included photographs.
- Using either PowerPoint or Prezi, create a presentation that demonstrates your comprehension regarding these communication elements: Please include the following:
- A title slide including your name.
- Four slides that explain aspects of the nonverbal communication that you see depicted in the photographs. Be sure to include the photograph on the slide. Be as specific and detailed as possible in your description of body language, facial expression, physical distance (if applicable), gesture, and other aspects of nonverbal communication that you see.
- Using Screencast-o-matic (screencast-o-matic.com) or similar software, create a short video presentation of your PowerPoint or Prezi. Explain in detail the nonverbal elements of communication that you observe in each of the four photographs you have selected. Video should be between four and seven minutes long. This video should either be of the presentation itself or a hybrid video that includes both the presentation and an inset webcam video.
- Upload your video to screencast-o-matic, YouTube, or similar online video sharing site and provide a link to your video. Include your PowerPoint or Prezi with your submission.
Introduction To Communications is rated 4.8/5 based on 497 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »The Dilemma: Continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) may not be a reasonable option for treating apnea; polypharmacy is needed but complicated by adverse effects
- »Implementation Of The IOM Future Of Nursing Report
- »Nursing Informatics Pioneers
- »Ethical Conduct Of Research
- »Assignment - Diversity In Health Care Essay
- »What factors contribute to the yearly incidence and mortality rates of various cancers in Americans? What changes in policy and practice are most likely to affect these figures over time
- »Nurses And The Electoral Process
- »Cell Biology And Genetics
- »Discuss Critical Decision Making For health care Providers
- »discuss the leadership behaviors that will result from basic values
- »People Of Egyptian Heritage. People Of Filipino Heritage.
- »Introduction To Nursing Leadership (Concepts And Practice)
- »EBP Change Process form ACE Star Model of Knowledge Transformation
- »Rua-Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- »Explain how Poor Job Satisfaction Rates Resulting in Turnover
- »Capstone Component Project Plan Presentation
- »Research Critiques And PICOT Statement
- »Discussion: Examning Nursing Specialty
- »Consider your internal stakeholders, such as the facility, unit or health care setting where the change process is situated, and your external stakeholders, like an individual or group outside the health care setting
- »Assignment CLC - Health Issue Analysis
- »It is important for a public health professional to show evidence of professional development over time. The professional portfolio is one way to collect and showcase achievements and artifacts or evidence of accomplishments. For this assignment, you wil
- »Determine ethical theories and decision-making models appropriate for healthcare providers to use for providing a safe, quality healthcare experience for the patient
- »Consider the research design used in your selected article. Ask yourself the following questions. Is the design appropriate for the study? Would a different design provide better results?
- »Throughout this course you will be developing a formal, evidence-based practice proposal.
- »As health care consumers, we all expect quality care and positive outcomes. It is important as professionals that we meet these demands of health care consumers
- »the pathophysiological mechanisms of chronic asthma and acute asthma exacerbation.
- »Explanation of Signing an Organ Donor Card
- »What are your plans for learning more about Excel and how will the information you learned about this software be of benefit in your future analysis of research data?
- »Explain the factors that affect the health of communities
- »Debate The Various Social Factors Associated With The Situation Of The "Underinsured." Respond To Two Other Classmates' Answers With Solid Reasoning And Support Your Opinions With Appropriate Reference Citations.
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed