Initiating ChangeRebecca is the manager of an Intermediate Care Unit of a major urban hospital. Administration has informed Rebecca that there are going to be some major changes on the unit. Studies have shown that, instead of centralized nursing stations, small modules between patient rooms are more effective. This brings the nurses closer to the patients. Rebecca was part of a management task force that visited hospitals with this type of structure, and, together, the task force decided on the particular floor plan.The remodeling will only take one month, and Rebecca wants to be sure the staff is ready for this change. She knows there will be resistance, and she wants to be able to handle that. Discuss this case and the following issues: 1-How would you introduce this prospective change to your staff? 2-What change theory would you apply to help you? 3-What trust- building behaviors might help you? (From The Speed of Trust) 4-How would you handle a staff member that was spreading negativity? (Consider your style of conflict resolution.) Your response should consist of complete sentences and should be at least one complete paragraph, but it should be no more than three paragraphs in length
Initiating Change is rated 4.8/5 based on 429 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Please formulate your hypotheses and write a two page summary of your hypothesis and supporting facts and findings.
- »Oral Report
- »Describe the factors that impact health and health care delivery associated with a global health care issue
- »Assignment - Concept Map
- »nterprofsessional teams are part of practice trends we see developing in all aspects of care delivery. Consider you own work environment (or recent clinical setting)
- »Examine the fundamentals of healthcare finances, assets, budgets, cost and financial analysis
- »Real-Life Scenarios And How They Relate To Nursing Codes In Your Professional Practice.
- »Client Termination Summary
- »Respiratory System · Identify the structure and function of the respiratory system.
- »An article I found interesting on Science Daily was an article titled “Pupil Dilation and Heart Rate, analyzed by AI, May Help Spot Autism Early”. This article suggests that two simple quantifiable measures could allow for earlier recognition and diagnos
- »annotated bibliography and summary based on your research related to best practices addressing a current health care problem or issue of interest to you
- »What does that figure mean to you? How do you as a professional nurse demonstrate good citizenship?
- »I will do the nursing autobiography, just need the rest: Concept Synthesis Paper on Personal Nursing Philosophy
- »Scholarly Paper.. Nursing
- »Business Ideas For Nurse Practitioner Entrepreneurs Presentation
- »Application Of Servant Leadership In A Health Care Setting
- »Discussion: Quality And Safety
- »Peer Engagement Forum
- »What type of drug should you prescribe based on your patient’s diagnosis? How much of the drug should the patient receive?
- »Urology and Obstetrics & Gynecology Departments
- »Identifying A Health Care-Related Problem And A Target Population
- »Reading Research Literature Worksheet
- »Leininger's Culture Care Model
- »Application: Planned Change in a Department or Unit
- »Assignment Combining Nurse Leader With Advocacy
- »Review the World Health Organization’s (WHO) global health agenda and select one global health issue to focus on for this Assignment.
- »COMPLIANCE AND BREACH OF PROTOCOLS FOR HCA
- »Review The Case Study And Answer All Questions
- »Transcultural Nurse
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed