I will be using a quantitative approach for my evidence-based proposal. I believe that this approach will bethe best choice in identifying the needed information and measuring the strengths and preferences of myresearch that may suggest a result or will nQuantitative research as described by Polit & Hungler (2013), is a means for testing objective concepts and examining the quantifying relationship among variables. A variable that can be independent or dependent and can be controlled or changed during the study. Variables are things like time, performance and treatment. It attempts to establish important relationships, answers questions by measuring or describingsubjects and is based on unbiased measurement of observation or experimental (Hamer and Collinson2014). Sample of subjects can be humans or animals, and the relationship between variables is expressedby using statistics, associations, and occurrences. The utilization of the quantitative approach for my evidence-based proposal will help me identify thevariables that may affect the levels of patients’ recognition and acknowledgment of the diagnosis. The National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE), (2014) stated that the primary caremanagement of the early stage of chronic kidney disease is vital in the prevention of potential complicationsand improvement of health outcomes. The quantitative approach will focus on the patient’s awareness anduncertainty regarding education and referrals who may result in a better understanding of the effectiveintervention and implementation of the treatment plan. Quantitative PICO: Are there significant changes in the laboratory levels of patients who received educationon self-management and lifestyle changes associated with renal disease versus those patients with noeducation over a 6- month period? P- patients with renal disease I- patient teaching and education C- renal patients with no education on self-management and lifestyle change versus no education O- improved renal associated laboratory levels over a 6-month period References: Hamer, S., & Collinson, G. (2014). Achieving Evidence-Based Practice - A Handbook for Practice. Retrieved from http://bookdirectory. net/?p=312122 (accessed 25.11.14). National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE). (2014). Chronic kidney disease: early identification and management of chronic kidney disease in adults in primary and secondary care (CG182). London: NICE Polit, D.F. & Hungler, B.P. (2013). Essentials of Nursing Research: Methods, Appraisal, and Utilization (8th Edition ed.). Philadelphia: Wolters Kluwer/Lippincott Williams and Wilkins
I will be using a quantitative approach for my evidence-based proposal. I believe that this approach will bethe best choice in identifying the needed information and measuring the strengths and preferences of myresearch that may suggest a result or will n is rated 4.8/5 based on 352 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Develop A Professional Product To Improve Care Or The Patient Experience Related To The Identified Health Problem With A 2-4 Page Summary Of Intervention Findings, Evidence, And Best-Practice Basis For The Professional Product.
- »Discussion - Political Issues For Nursing
- »discusses Leininger's Sunrise Model of transcultural nursing
- »QUALITATIVE RESEARCH CRITIQUE 1. Research Issue and Purpose What is the research question or issue of the referenced study? What is its purpose? (Sometimes ONLY the purpose is stated clearly and the question must be inferred from the introductory discus
- »The final project for NSG6101 consists of the development of a novel research proposal specific to your role specialization
- »Spirituality as a Predictive Factor for Signing an Organ Donor Card
- »Review the Patient Satisfaction Survey.
- »Compare and contrast two change theories, and determine which theory makes the most sense for implementing your specific EBP project. Why?
- »Your journal draws from evidence, concepts, and/or theories you have examined in this program, especially those related to your specialization. What have you observed during your Practicum Experience that you would like to analyze through your journal wri
- »Work Environment Assessment
- »Effective Approaches In Leadership And Management
- »executive summary analyzing the financial and regulatory impact of organizational compliance with your chosen measure
- »MyPlate Diet Analysis
- »Theory Power Point Presentation
- »Ethical Decision Making: The American Nurses Association
- »Exercise an understanding of basic communication theory and the appropriate use of communication technology. Analyze healthcare situations and choose the most effective way to communicate with the audience.
- »Kristen Swanson’s Theory of Caring,
- »evaluate quantitative research questions and hypotheses in assigned journal articles in your discipline and consider the alignment of theory, problem, purpose, research questions and hypotheses, and design.
- »Community Assessment And Analysis
- »Case Study (Nursing)
- »RUA: Safety Goals Assignment BROCHURE
- »Discussion: Nursing Research and Evidence-Based Practice
- »Select a potential natural or man-made disaster that could happen in your community. Then, write a 3- to 4-page paper about the disaster from the community nurse’s perspective.
- »Emergency Preparedness And Disaster
- »The Impact Of Standardized Nursing Terminology
- »Community Resource AA
- »Health Assessment Of A Todlar
- »Policy & Advocacy For Population Health
- »Business Plan/Contract PPY Presentation
- »Professional Association In Nursing
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed