Human SexualityWhy were sexuality education films originally developed? How did these educational attempts address changes in American technology and culture over the years (in terms of scientific advances, gender ideology, social movements, media, etc.)? Do you think films are the best way to present sexuality information? Why or why not? (5 points) Why do you think some films included information about male masturbation, but none has anything about the same topic for females? Do you think this is appropriate? Why or why not? Are there any topics that you think need to be discussed differently for males and females? If so, what? Why? (5 points) What components do you think are important for an effective sexuality education program, based on what you learned from the video, the material in the textbook, and your own experience? Read the Sexuality Education section at the end of Chapter 8 (p. 190-195)<<<<< Attached photos of the pages, to help answer this question. Make sure to include an APA style in-text citation for any material that you read in the textbook. (5 points)Assignment guidelines: Use APA style formatting and in-text citations for any material you discuss that comes from the textbook (see OWL Purdue APA (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.).Times New Roman 12 point font Double spaced 1 inch margins You do not need to put your name or the title of the documentary on the top of your assignment. To earn full points, your response should be 2.5 - 3 full pages in length.There is no minimum page requirement, but that length will allow for the level of detail required to fully answer all parts of each question. Reference actual facts from the video in your responses.The point is to demonstrate that you watched the entire video and paid attention. You must make connections between the video and the textbook to earn full points.
Human Sexuality is rated 4.8/5 based on 653 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »How A Bill Becomes A Law
- »Reflection Journal
- »Describe the pathophysiological mechanisms of chronic asthma and acute asthma exacerbation. Be sure to explain the changes in the arterial blood gas patterns during an exacerbation
- »Choose two terms from the Elements of Fiction lecture and apply them to "The Fall of the House of Usher."
- »Journal of Ayurveda and Integrative Medicine
- »Payment structures used in the health care industry
- »Development Of The Health Care System Of The German And Canadian French Heritage Culture .
- »SUSTAINABLE GOAL DEVELOPMENT PROJECT FACT SHEET Malaria
- »National initiatives driven by the American Nurses Association have determined nursing-quality outcome indicators that are intended to focus plans and programs to increase quality and safety in patient care
- »In this Discussion, you will identify a recently proposed health policy and share your analysis of the evidence in support of this policy.
- »Poor Patient Outcome
- »As an advanced registered nurse, what will your role be in advocating for equitable population health services and policies? Do you anticipate any challenges or barriers to "population advocacy"?
- »In 250-300 words, explain the Christian perspective of the nature of spirituality and ethics in contrast to the perspective of postmodern relativism within health care.
- »Discussion Board Assignment
- »‘‘Allow Natural Death’’ versus ‘‘Do Not Resuscitate’’: What Do Patients with Advanced Cancer Choose?
- »Discussion: Interprofessional Collaborative Practice and Advanced Practice Nurses
- »EVIDENCE-BASED PRACTICE
- »Health Education And Health Promotion
- »People Of Mexican Heritage.
- »Leading Servant Organizations
- »Discuss transformational leadership and how it applies to a RN in the outpatient clinic
- »Apply the concepts of pharmacotherapeutics, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, and pharmacogenomics to the use of specific medication classifications in specific health conditions and in consideration of medication side/adverse effects, nursing implicati
- »Written Assignment - Stroke Concept Map
- »Assignment Psychotherapeutic Approaches to Group Therapy for Addiction
- »PLAGIARISM WORKSHEET
- »Case Study Health Care of the Older Adult
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed