Financial Management & Healthcare Organization
Apply financial management concepts to a case study for a healthcare organization. The project helps examine the fundamentals of healthcare finances, assets, budgets, cost and financial analysis. You will create and/or review financial statements and reports, then provide a recommendation based on issues identified in the case. You will have an opportunity to critically analyze a financial case and provide recommendations. The following link provide several cases to choose from. Choose a case that interests you, based on the overall description and noted financial challenge or issue. http://www.warbirdconsulting.com/category/healthcare-case-studies The first part of your project will require you to choose a financial management case. Review the provided cases related to healthcare and financial management and choose a specific case. The case you choose you will use throughout the course to complete your project assignments. Submit a minimum 2-page report that:
- Identifies the topic and case you have chosen.
- Describes the financial issues outlined in your case.
- Describe perspectives of the financial challenges.
- Briefly discusses its relevance specifically to financial management in a healthcare organization.
- You will need to use a minimum of (3) scholarly/academic sources for your research. You will need to incorporate the sources into the content and use a minimum of (1) in-text citation per source. Examples of scholarly sources include academic journals, peer-reviewed articles, and case studies. The references should specifically address related financial challenges outlined in your case and/or offer additional perspectives. Academic scholarly journals can be access through the Rasmussen Online Library. You can explore Article by Subject (Health Care or Business), to start your search.
- Include an APA formatted reference page to document your sources.
Financial Management & Healthcare Organization is rated 4.8/5 based on 198 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Assignment Quiz
- »Qualitative Research Designs
- »essay you must identify and discuss the legal and ethical issues presented in the case study
- »Discuss How is your employer responding to your project?
- »Reasoning In A Specialty Area
- »Discuss the history of present illness that you would take on this patient in preparation for the clinic visit. Include questions regarding Onset, Location, Duration, Characteristics, Aggravating Factors, Relieving Factors, Treatment, Severity
- »King’s Conceptual System Theory.
- »Steps in the Health Planning Model
- »How to develop a strategic mindset Follow these steps to think more strategically
- »Pathophysiology Case Study
- »A PICOT Starts With A Designated Patient Population In A Particular .....(Childhood Obesity)
- »Discussion: Assessing Musculoskeletal Pain
- »PROMOTING HEALTH CARE QUALITY
- »Epidemiology In The News: Randomized Trials
- »Benchmark - Nursing Process: Approach To Care
- »People Of French Canadian Heritage. People Of German Heritage.
- »Locate an article discussing the use of informatics in healthcare education of the general public or of nursing students. Discuss the benefits and drawbacks to using technology in this situation and recommendations from the author. Do you feel this use of
- »Role Of Baccalaureate Prepared Nurse
- »NUTRITION FINAL RESEARCH PAPER HCG Diet and Cystic Fibrosis
- »Diabetes Mellitus/ Diabetes Insipidus & GENDER
- »Identify A Current Healthcare Policy In Your Current Role That You Would Like To See Revised. Why? What Would Be The Projected Outcomes?
- »Nursing Healthcare
- »Discuss Watson's view of the body and soul.
- »Discussion 1: Leadership Theories In Practice
- »Course Project Overview Developing an Instructional Unit
- »PROFESSIONAL REFLECTION
- »Health Care
- »Objective Data Physical Examination
- »Culture In Nursing
- »Obesity in adults is defined by a body mass index of 30 or above. Body mass index (BMI) is determined using a person's weight and height to calculate an estimate of the amount of fat in that person's body
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed