Explain How A Bill Becomes A LawAs you have discovered through this course, nurses are influential members of the community and the political system. Therefore, for the purposes of this assignment you will identify a problem or concern in your community, organization, etc. that has the capacity to be legislated. You will conduct research and state a proposal. Through the legislative process, your proposal for the problem or concern may influence an idea for change into a law. First, refer to the "How a Bill Becomes a Law" media. http://lc.gcumedia.com/zwebassets/courseMaterialPages/nrs440v_how-a-bill-becomes-a-law-v2.1.php/. Then, view the "Bill to Law Process" to watch the scenario. After viewing the scenario, refer to the "Legislative Assignment." You will need to save the document first in order to use it. Submit the assignment to the instructor. You also reserve the right to submit your completed proposal to the respective government official. However, this is optional. If you select to submit your proposal as a part of the legislative process, refer to "Find Your Representative" or research the contact information on your own.
Explain How A Bill Becomes A Law is rated 4.8/5 based on 803 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Statistical Analysis Report
- »The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down
- »What are the roles of the following groups in the health care value improvement process: boards of directors, senior leaders, physicians, employees, and payers?
- »Group Presentation
- »Environmental Factors And Health Promotion: Accident Prevention And Safety Promotion For Parents And Caregivers Of Infants
- »Case Study Assignment: Assessing Neurological.
- »Respond on two different days by making recommendations for how they might strengthen the leadership behaviors profiled in their CliftonStrengths Assessment, or by commenting on lessons to be learned from the results that can be applied to personal leader
- »Discuss Forms And Family Funcions
- »The Influence Of Mission & Vision On Planning
- »Jurisdictions Represented and Participating in the Charleston Regional Hazard Mitigation Plan
- »Exploring the Theory of Integral Nursing with Implications for Pain Management Practice
- »Identify industries outside of health care that have deployed innovative management techniques, operational practices, or technology to improve their workforce
- »consider the concept of interprofessional teamwork and patient outcomes
- »Describe the communicable disease (causes, symptoms, mode of transmission, complications, treatment) and the demographic of interest (mortality, morbidity, incidence, and prevalence). Is this a reportable disease?
- »Assignment- Care Plan
- »DIABETES IN HOME HEALTH
- »Worldview Analysis And Personal Inventory
- »Physical Examination
- »Levy Family Episode 1 Program Transcript
- »Developing An Organizational Philosophy And Mission Statement
- »Health Organization Evaluation
- »- Data Privacy And Security Discussion
- »Scholarly Product Development
- »Choose an Acute Health Problem for Obstetrics and give Standardized Procedure Example
- »Use the image in "Discussion Question Resource: Chest X-Ray" to answer the following Critical Thinking Questions.
- »Reflect on the analysis of the sin of suicide and thus, euthanasia from the topic readings. Do you agree? Why or why not?
- »Action at an Emergency
- »Teaching Project
- »Outline the process for the development of nursing standards of practice for your state, including discussion of the entities involved in developing the standards of practice and how the standards of practice influence the nursing process for your areas o
- »Field Practicum
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed