Examine the importance of professional associations in nursing. Choose a professional nursing organization that relates to your specialty area, or a specialty area in which you are interestedExamine the importance of professional associations in nursing. Choose a professional nursing organization that relates to your specialty area, or a specialty area in which you are interested. In a 750-1,000 word paper, provide a detailed overview the organization and its advantages for members. Include the following:
- Describe the organization and its significance to nurses in the specialty area. Include its purpose, mission, and vision. Describe the overall benefits, or "perks," of being a member.
- Explain why it is important for a nurse in this specialty field to network. Discuss how this organization creates networking opportunities for nurses.
- Discuss how the organization keeps its members informed of health care changes and changes to practice that affect the specialty area.
- Discuss opportunities for continuing education and professional development.
Examine the importance of professional associations in nursing. Choose a professional nursing organization that relates to your specialty area, or a specialty area in which you are interested is rated 4.8/5 based on 960 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Evolving Role of the Nursing Informatics Specialist
- »Human Experience Across The Health- Illness Continuum
- »Assessment Tools And Diagnostics Test In Adults And Children
- »Discussion: Guidelines on Screening Procedures
- »Case Study – Mobilizing The Masses
- »This assignment provides the opportunity for the student to complete their MSN EBP proposal. This assignment includes the final sections of the proposal which are data collection, analysis, evaluation, dissemination of results, and conclusion.
- »In this assignment, you will conduct a discrete and respectful community observation of an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting. Locate and attend a local Alcoholics Anonymous meeting in your area. Explain to the meeting leader that you are a nursing student stud
- »Half of nation’s hospitals fail again to escape Medicare’s readmission penalties
- »Soap Note
- »Nursing Scholarly Activities
- »Scholarly Activity Summary
- »Discuss how you will use your current leadership skill set to advocate for change in your workplace.
- »Pharmacotherapy For Cardiovascular Disorder
- »Evidence Visual Aid
- »Case Study
- »Case Study On Death And Dying Case Study On Death And Dying
- »Reflect on the concepts and practices you have learned in NR506 on healthcare systems, politics, and health policy.
- »Research The Health Illness Continuum And It Relevant To Patient Care.
- »Discuss the health care support systems available in your community culture
- »Evidence-Based Project
- »Defining a Culturally Competent Health Care Organization A culturally competent organization is an organization that provides services that are respectful of and responsive to the cultural and linguistic needs of the clients they serve.
- »Reflect upon a current or previous organization, and consider the organizational mission, vision, and values, as well as the organizational culture and leadership practices
- »What is the resource-based theory of competitive advantage for stakeholder analysis? What are the competitive strengths and weaknesses?
- »Translational Research And Evidence-Based Practice
- »Discussion - Death And Dying
- »Stage 3 non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- »Topic: Application Of Standards Of Care
- »components to research
- »Urology (Genitourinary System) and Obstetrics and Gynecology (Female Reproductive System)
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed