Evidence-Based Practice GuidelineEvidence-Based Practice Guideline ( The clinical question identified in this section is about chronic neck pain in adults). Write a fully developed and detailed APA essay addressing each of the following points/questions. word count 1500-2000. be sure to completely answer all the questions for each question in detail. Separate each section in your paper with a clear heading that allows your professor to know which bullet you are addressing in that section of your paper. however, if sources are used make sure to cite using the APA writing style for the essay and complete a reference page. The cover page is required. Review the rubric criteria for this assignment. Utilize the databases identified in the text to locate an Evidence-Based Practice Guideline, related to your topic identified in Module 1.( The clinical question identified in this section is about chronic neck pain in adults). Perform a rapid critical appraisal of the Evidence-Based Guideline by answering the following questions in APA format. All questions should be answered in detail and explanations offered according to guideline content when applicable.
- Who were the guideline developers?
- Were the developers of the guideline representative of key stakeholders in this specialty (inter-disciplinary)?
- Who funded the guideline development?
- Were any of the guideline developers funded researchers of the reviewed studies?
- Did the team have a valid development strategy?
- Was an explicit (how decisions were made), sensible, and impartial process used to identify, select, and combine evidence?
- Did its developers carry out comprehensive, reproducible literature review within the past 12 months of its publication/revision?
- Were all important options and outcomes considered?
- Is each recommendation in the guideline tagged by the level/strength of evidence upon which it is based and linked to the scientific evidence?
- Do the guidelines make explicit recommendations (reflecting value judgments about the outcomes)?
- Has the guideline been subjected to peer review and testing?
- Is the intent of use provided (i.e. national, regional, local)?
- Are the recommendations clinically relevant?
- Will the recommendations help me in caring for my patients?
- Are the recommendations practical/feasible? Are resources (people and equipment) available?
- Are the recommendations a major variation from current practice? Can the outcomes be measured through standard care?
Evidence-Based Practice Guideline is rated 4.8/5 based on 331 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Written Assignment - Seizures
- »As An Emerging Health Care Leader, The Senior Management Has Requested That You Independently Research And Explore One Of The Economic Opportunities That May Be Available In Your Care Setting. This May Be Offering A New Service Line, Working To Improve A
- »Practicum Journal: Safe Prescribing
- »Health Policy Change
- »Using the American nurses association position statement, recommendations for improvement in end of life management focuses on practice, education, research and administration. Listed below are steps that nurses can take to overcome barriers in healthcare
- »Health Policy Group Project
- »How might the material covered in this course affect the way in which you respond to these concerns?
- »Annotated Bibliography and Source Evaluation
- »Clinical Decision Case
- »Select An Ethical Dilemma Related To Health Policy From The Categories Of Moral Values, Professional Regulation, Health Of Individuals In Society, Or Distributive Justice. What Are The Controversies Surrounding This Issue?
- »Evaluating Organizational Change
- »Scholarly Activities
- »Quality Improvement and Patient Safety Initiatives
- »What is Confirmatory Data Analysis? Explain how it is Used in Confirmatory and Exploratory Data Analysis
- »Interprofessional Organanizational And Systems Leadership
- »Experimental research involves a variable that can be manipulated. With this type of experiment, participants can be randomly assigned to either the control group or treatment group. It often demonstrate a cause-and-effect relationship
- »Overview of Compliance Plans
- »Communicate therapeutically with patients
- »Assessment Context
- »Individual Client Health History and Examination
- »Develop A Professional Product To Improve Care Or The Patient Experience Related To The Identified Health Problem With A 2-4 Page Summary Of Intervention Findings, Evidence, And Best-Practice Basis For The Professional Product.
- »Discussion - Political Issues For Nursing
- »discusses Leininger's Sunrise Model of transcultural nursing
- »QUALITATIVE RESEARCH CRITIQUE 1. Research Issue and Purpose What is the research question or issue of the referenced study? What is its purpose? (Sometimes ONLY the purpose is stated clearly and the question must be inferred from the introductory discus
- »The final project for NSG6101 consists of the development of a novel research proposal specific to your role specialization
- »Spirituality as a Predictive Factor for Signing an Organ Donor Card
- »Review the Patient Satisfaction Survey.
- »Compare and contrast two change theories, and determine which theory makes the most sense for implementing your specific EBP project. Why?
- »Your journal draws from evidence, concepts, and/or theories you have examined in this program, especially those related to your specialization. What have you observed during your Practicum Experience that you would like to analyze through your journal wri
- »Work Environment Assessment
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed