Essentials Of Evidence-Based PracticeMarch 21, 2010, was not Evidence Based Practice’s date of birth, but it may be the date the approach “grew up” and left home to take on the world.When the Affordable Care Act was passed, it came with a requirement of empirical evidence. Research on EBP increased significantly. Application of EBP spread to allied health professions, education, healthcare technology, and more. Health organizations began to adopt and promote EBP.In this Discussion, you will consider this adoption. You will examine healthcare organization websites and analyze to what extent these organizations use EBP.To Prepare:
- Review the Resources and reflect on the definition and goal of EBP.
- Choose a professional healthcare organization’s website (e.g., a reimbursing body, an accredited body, or a national initiative).
- Explore the website to determine where and to what extent EBP is evident.
By Day 3 of Week 1Post a description of the healthcare organization website you reviewed. Describe where, if at all, Evidence Based Practice (EBP) appears (e.g., the mission, vision, philosophy, and/or goals of the healthcare organization, or in other locations on the website). Then, explain whether this healthcare organization’s work is grounded in EBP and why or why not. Finally, explain whether the information you discovered on the healthcare organization’s website has changed your perception of the healthcare organization. Be specific and provide examples.
Essentials Of Evidence-Based Practice is rated 4.8/5 based on 22 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Observe staff in delivery of nursing care provided. Practice settings may vary depending on availability.
- »Communicate effectively with culturally diverse individuals, families, and organizations
- »Family Health Assessment
- »Demographics, life time education and career/employment
- »Assignment Eliminating Barriers Within Communities in the United States
- »Vaginal Bleeding in pregnancy
- »Assignment: Quantitative Research
- »advocate for patients and effective programs and polices than nurses? Already patient advocates in interactions with doctors and leadership, why not with government and regulatory agencies?
- »Maternal Initial
- »Example Of Reflective Writing In A Healthcare Assignment
- »Case Study: End of Life Decisions
- »Electronic Orders and Creating Problem Lists
- »hypercholesterolemia. His new primary care provider offers guidance on following a low-cholesterol/low-fat diet and prescribes an antidepressant and an analgesic for the low back pain.
- »Policies are written documents that mirror the administrators of a particular organization. In this case, the organizations are healthcare organizations such as hospitals and clinics
- »Assessment Tools And Diagnostic Tests In Adults And ChildrenAssessment Tools And Diagnostic Tests In Adults And Children
- »Renaissance And Baroque Sculpture In Italy
- »For this Discussion, you will post an explanation that defines the legal implications for standard of care, the key components of a malpractice policy in regard to a case study
- »Nursing Teaching
- »Selecting A Population Health Problem
- »Integration Of Health Systems
- »Descriptive Statistics
- »Business Plan Development
- »Analyze The Mickey Mantle Case Using The Seven-Step Decision Model.
- »Ethical Decision Making
- »Chasing ZERO Video Or Chasing Zero Article
- »Case Study On Death And Dying
- »Combining Cognitive Rehearsal, Simulation, and Evidence-Based Scripting to Address Incivility
- »reflects the compilation and analysis of data collected during the patient volunteer health history interview
- »What Is The Christian Concept Of The Imago Dei? How Might It Be Important To Health Care, And Why Is It Relevant?
- »Personal Philosophy of Nursing
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed