EBP Change Process form ACE Star Model of Knowledge TransformationStar Point 1: Discovery (Identify topic and practice issue) Identify the topic and the nursing practice issue related to this topic. (This MUST involve a nursing practice issue.) Briefly describe your rationale for your topic selection. Include the scope of the issue/problem. Star Point 2: Summary (Evidence to support need for a change) Describe the practice problem in your own words and formulate your PICOT question. List the systematic review chosen from the Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews from the Chamberlain library. Type the complete APA reference for the systematic review selected. List and briefly describe other sources used for data and information. List any other optional scholarly source used as a supplement to the systematic review in APA format. Briefly summarize the main findings (in your own words) from the systematic review and the strength of the evidence. Outline one or two evidence-based solutions you will consider for the trial project. Star Point 3: Translation (Action Plan) Identify care standards, practice guidelines, or protocols that may be in place to support your intervention planning (These may come from your organization or from the other sources listed in your Summary section in Star Point 2). List your stakeholders (by title and not names; include yourself) and describe their roles and responsibilities in the change process (no more than 5). What specifically is your nursing role in the change process? Other nursing roles? List your stakeholders by position titles (charge nurse, pharmacist, etc.).-Why are the members chosen (stakeholders) important to your project? What type of cost analysis will be needed prior to a trial? Who needs to be involved with this? Star Point 4: (Implementation) Describe the process for gaining permission to plan and begin a trial. Is there a specific group, committee, or nurse leaders involved? Describe the plan for educating the staff about the change process trial and how they will be impacted or asked to participate. Outline the implementation timeline for the change process (start time/end time, what steps are to occur along the timeline). List the measurable outcomes based on the PICOT. How will these be measured? What forms, if any, might be used for recording purposes during the pilot change process. Describe. What resources are available to staff (include yourself) during the change pilot? Will there be meetings of certain stakeholders throughout the trial? If so, who and when will they meet? Star Point 5: (Evaluation) How will you report the outcomes of the trial? What would be the next steps for the use of the change process information?
EBP Change Process form ACE Star Model of Knowledge Transformation is rated 4.8/5 based on 494 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Topic - Reimbursement Methodologies:
- »PICOT Statement Paper
- »Capstone Nursing Help
- »The Dilemma: Continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) may not be a reasonable option for treating apnea; polypharmacy is needed but complicated by adverse effects
- »Implementation Of The IOM Future Of Nursing Report
- »Nursing Informatics Pioneers
- »Ethical Conduct Of Research
- »Assignment - Diversity In Health Care Essay
- »What factors contribute to the yearly incidence and mortality rates of various cancers in Americans? What changes in policy and practice are most likely to affect these figures over time
- »Nurses And The Electoral Process
- »Cell Biology And Genetics
- »Discuss Critical Decision Making For health care Providers
- »discuss the leadership behaviors that will result from basic values
- »People Of Egyptian Heritage. People Of Filipino Heritage.
- »Introduction To Nursing Leadership (Concepts And Practice)
- »Rua-Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- »Explain how Poor Job Satisfaction Rates Resulting in Turnover
- »Introduction To Communications
- »Capstone Component Project Plan Presentation
- »Research Critiques And PICOT Statement
- »Discussion: Examning Nursing Specialty
- »Consider your internal stakeholders, such as the facility, unit or health care setting where the change process is situated, and your external stakeholders, like an individual or group outside the health care setting
- »Assignment CLC - Health Issue Analysis
- »It is important for a public health professional to show evidence of professional development over time. The professional portfolio is one way to collect and showcase achievements and artifacts or evidence of accomplishments. For this assignment, you wil
- »Determine ethical theories and decision-making models appropriate for healthcare providers to use for providing a safe, quality healthcare experience for the patient
- »Consider the research design used in your selected article. Ask yourself the following questions. Is the design appropriate for the study? Would a different design provide better results?
- »Throughout this course you will be developing a formal, evidence-based practice proposal.
- »As health care consumers, we all expect quality care and positive outcomes. It is important as professionals that we meet these demands of health care consumers
- »the pathophysiological mechanisms of chronic asthma and acute asthma exacerbation.
- »Explanation of Signing an Organ Donor Card
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed