Do you think it is important for nurses to be involved in their professional organizations? Why or why not?1-Do you think it is important for nurses to be involved in their professional organizations? Why or why not? 2. The Affordable Care Act (“ObamaCare”) has been both praised and vilified. Debate the pros and cons of this legislation and of health-care reform in general. 3. What is your vision of nursing’s future? How will you contribute to shaping it? 4. Interview a nurse educated in a diploma program at least 20 years ago. a-How did that nurse’s education differ from your education today? 5. Locate the website of a professional organization related to nursing. Bring a copy of the organization’s mission, membership criteria, and standards of practice. 6. Ask five people of different ages and gender who do not work in the health-care field what they think most nurses do. Compile their answers with the answers your classmates collected and summarize them. Compare the summary to what you know nurses actually do. a-Were the answers realistic? b-Did they over- or underestimate the responsibilities most nurses have? c-Did they recognize the wide variety of things nurses do? d-Was there a difference by age or gender of the person answering the question? e-What do the results tell you about the public’s image of nursing? f-What do you think influences their image the most? Explain your answer. 7. Describe the nurse of the future. a-What does he or she do? b-Do you think nursing will become a more powerful force in health care? c-Why or why not?
Do you think it is important for nurses to be involved in their professional organizations? Why or why not? is rated 4.8/5 based on 599 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Discussion: Organizational Policies And Practices To Support Healthcare Issues
- »nurse educator philosophy
- »Reporting and acting on child abuse and neglect Summary of consultation responses and Government action
- »Conflicts in Intergenerational Workplace
- »Introduction to the Project Doctor of Nursing Practice
- »Evidence-Based Practice Presentation
- »While The Focus Of This Course Is Nursing Theory, Frequently The Use Of Non-Nursing Or Borrowed Theories Occurs. Select A Nursing Practice Area
- »Reflect on your current healthcare organization and think about potential opportunities for evidence-based change
- »Healthcare Strategic Management Final
- »Reflect on the various settings in which family nurse practitioners are able to work
- »This is a Collaborative Learning Community assignment.
- »Reflect back over your time in the course and describe how your thinking has changed about nursing research and evidence-based practice; describe one new learning during this course that you believe was the most helpful.
- »Medical Guidelines
- »Mandate Reporter Status
- »synthesize what you have discovered about the different advanced practice roles and scope of practice found in the master of nursing curriculum: APRNs, nurse educator, nurse informaticist, and nurse administrator/executive
- »Lab Assignment: Respiratory Cleft Palate Essay
- »· Consider drugs used to treat asthmatic patients including long-term control and quick relief treatment options for patients. Think about the impact these drugs might have on patients including adults and children.
- »Standards Of Care
- »Assignment: Application: Taking a Stand Effective leaders have a high degree of self-awareness and know how to leverage their strengths in the workplace.
- »Based on "Case Study: Fetal Abnormality" and other required topic study materials, write a 750-1,000-word reflection on What is the Christian view of the nature of human persons, and which theory of moral status is it compatible with? How is thi
- »Diversity In Health Care Essay
- »Best Practices in Healthcare Facilities Capital Planning
- »Discussion - Conflicts Of Actuarial Fairness
- »Choose three scenarios and develop a Response Plan, in the form of an outline. Scenario One: Inpatient nephrology unit You are the new nurse manager for a busy nephrology medical/surgical unit in a large university medical center
- »Describe plan for data analysis for demographic variables (descriptive statistical tests)
- »describes the primary ways in which financial statements, financial calculations, and working capital are used in the organizational budget process
- »First Steps on Becoming a Grassroots Lobbyist/Advocate for Health Care Policy
- »Mandatory Minimum Staffing Ratios
- »Concepts of Teaching and Learning
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed