Discussion: Applying Florence Nightingale’s Theory to Your Life.Please respond to the following prompts: 1 - Choose one patient care problem (for example, adolescents at the end of life) Please look for a different one, and describe two ways you can apply Nightingale’s theory to the concept of environment. 2 - View the trailer of “An Inconvenient Truth” found on youtube: https://youtu.be/Bu6SE5TYrCM which is a movie by former Vice President Al Gore. How can you use Nightingale’s theory to address this major environmental problem? Your initial post should contain two to three (2–3) paragraphs with three to four (3–4) sentences per paragraph. The post should integrate a minimum of three readings and/or other evidence-based research articles no more than three years old and use APA formatting for the citations and references.
Discussion: Applying Florence Nightingale’s Theory to Your Life. is rated 4.8/5 based on 311 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Nursing Leadership Styles And Development
- »The selection of a research design is guided by the study’s purpose and research questions and hypotheses, and the design then links the research questions and hypotheses to the data that will be collected.
- »Describe the characteristics of the aging process.
- »summary of results and how this statistical analysis may be applied to distinct types, descriptive and inferential types
- »Triage involves the rapid assessment and prioritization of patients. Compare the three-tiered system of triage to the Mass Casualty Incident (MCI) triage philosophy. Imagine that you are the Triage Nurse during an MCI
- »Culture Awareness
- »Explain the concept of a knowledge worker. Define and explain nursing informatics and highlight the role of a nurse leader as a knowledge worker.
- »DEVELOPING A SHARED VISION
- »Nursing Assessment
- »Assignment : Case Study Assignment: Assessing Neurological.
- »Benchmark - Policy Brief
- »Health Care Delivery
- »Describe the importance of a focus on health promotion.
- »Policy Brief The benchmark assesses the following competencies
- »In the video, philosophers applied the three major philosophical principles you learned in this class: Kant's Categorical Imperative, Utilitarianism, and Virtue Ethics
- »Explain the type of work setting you are discussing and whether interprofessional teams are currently present.
- »Outline the process for the development of nursing standards of practice for Illinois state, including discussion of the entities involved in developing the standards of practice and how the standards of practice influence the nursing process for you
- »Written Assignment - Seizures
- »As An Emerging Health Care Leader, The Senior Management Has Requested That You Independently Research And Explore One Of The Economic Opportunities That May Be Available In Your Care Setting. This May Be Offering A New Service Line, Working To Improve A
- »Practicum Journal: Safe Prescribing
- »Health Policy Change
- »Using the American nurses association position statement, recommendations for improvement in end of life management focuses on practice, education, research and administration. Listed below are steps that nurses can take to overcome barriers in healthcare
- »Health Policy Group Project
- »How might the material covered in this course affect the way in which you respond to these concerns?
- »Annotated Bibliography and Source Evaluation
- »Clinical Decision Case
- »Select An Ethical Dilemma Related To Health Policy From The Categories Of Moral Values, Professional Regulation, Health Of Individuals In Society, Or Distributive Justice. What Are The Controversies Surrounding This Issue?
- »Evaluating Organizational Change
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed