Describe the communicable disease (causes, symptoms, mode of transmission, complications, treatment) and the demographic of interest (mortality, morbidity, incidence, and prevalence). Is this a reportable disease?Communicable Disease Selection Choose one communicable disease from the following list: 1. Chickenpox 2. Tuberculosis 3. Influenza 4. Mononucleosis 5. Hepatitis B 6. HIV 7. Ebola 8. Measles 9. Polio 10. Influenza Epidemiology Paper Requirements Address the following: 1. Describe the communicable disease (causes, symptoms, mode of transmission, complications, treatment) and the demographic of interest (mortality, morbidity, incidence, and prevalence). Is this a reportable disease? If so, provide details about reporting time, whom to report to, etc. 2. Describe the determinants of health and explain how those factors contribute to the development of this disease. 3. Discuss the epidemiologic triangle as it relates to the communicable disease you have selected. Include the host factors, agent factors (presence or absence), and environmental factors. (The textbook describes each element of the epidemiologic triangle). Are there any special considerations or notifications for the community, schools, or general population? 4. Explain the role of the community health nurse (case finding, reporting, data collecting, data analysis, and follow-up). 5. Identify at least one national agency or organization that addresses the communicable disease chosen and describe how the organization(s) contributes to resolving or reducing the impact of disease. 6. Discuss a global implication of the disease. How is this addressed in other countries or cultures? Is this disease endemic to a particular area? Provide an example.
Describe the communicable disease (causes, symptoms, mode of transmission, complications, treatment) and the demographic of interest (mortality, morbidity, incidence, and prevalence). Is this a reportable disease? is rated 4.8/5 based on 801 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Discuss the concept of life review. What are the goals and benefits of a life review? How is life review similar and different than ordinary remembering?
- »Quantitative and Qualitative Research Critique
- »Statistical Analysis Report
- »The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down
- »What are the roles of the following groups in the health care value improvement process: boards of directors, senior leaders, physicians, employees, and payers?
- »Group Presentation
- »Environmental Factors And Health Promotion: Accident Prevention And Safety Promotion For Parents And Caregivers Of Infants
- »Case Study Assignment: Assessing Neurological.
- »Respond on two different days by making recommendations for how they might strengthen the leadership behaviors profiled in their CliftonStrengths Assessment, or by commenting on lessons to be learned from the results that can be applied to personal leader
- »Discuss Forms And Family Funcions
- »The Influence Of Mission & Vision On Planning
- »Jurisdictions Represented and Participating in the Charleston Regional Hazard Mitigation Plan
- »Exploring the Theory of Integral Nursing with Implications for Pain Management Practice
- »Identify industries outside of health care that have deployed innovative management techniques, operational practices, or technology to improve their workforce
- »consider the concept of interprofessional teamwork and patient outcomes
- »Assignment- Care Plan
- »Explain How A Bill Becomes A Law
- »DIABETES IN HOME HEALTH
- »Worldview Analysis And Personal Inventory
- »Physical Examination
- »Levy Family Episode 1 Program Transcript
- »Developing An Organizational Philosophy And Mission Statement
- »Health Organization Evaluation
- »- Data Privacy And Security Discussion
- »Scholarly Product Development
- »Choose an Acute Health Problem for Obstetrics and give Standardized Procedure Example
- »Use the image in "Discussion Question Resource: Chest X-Ray" to answer the following Critical Thinking Questions.
- »Reflect on the analysis of the sin of suicide and thus, euthanasia from the topic readings. Do you agree? Why or why not?
- »Action at an Emergency
- »Teaching Project
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed