DNP- DATA ANALYSISFor each of the question in the assignments below, I need about 120 words each with individual references. PLEASE, NO PLAGIARIZED WORK Unit 1 Q:1 Describe and provide rationale for which methodology you plan to use in your DPI project. Be sure to describe how your methodology is in line with your project questions. Q:2 Describe and provide rationale for which design you plan to use in your DPI project. Be sure to indicate how your design in aligned with the methodology chosen in Unit 1 Q:1. Unit 2 Q:1 The Standards for Quality Improvement Reporting Excellence (SQUIRE) guidelines provide some guidance on the evaluation of quality improvement efforts. They are used as both grant proposal and manuscript preparation guides. Use the "Revised Standards for Quality Improvement Reporting Excellence: SQUIRE 2.0" resource to respond to the following: Discuss how your project/prospectus fits into the SQUIRE guidelines. Explain why your project is a quality improvement project and not a research project. Q:2 Discuss why quantitative method is the best method based on your project questions and data. Choose three potential designs that you could use for your project. Based on the three potential designs, determine potential analyses methods and why? Unit 3 Q:1 Describe a survey, instrument, or tool that you plan to use in your project. Describe the tool in terms of name, number of items, how it is answered (Likert scale, yes/no, open answers, etc.), and the total score. Describe the level of measurement for this instrument. Support with references. DQ 2 Describe the validity and reliability of the instrument you chose in Unit 3 Q:1. How is this different from external and internal validity? Unit 4 DQ 1 Describe a vulnerable population in terms of research. Why is the population considered vulnerable? What other groups might also be considered vulnerable populations DQ 2 Review the "Sample Size" Topic Material. Assume you want to do a project that compares the survey results before an intervention to those after an intervention in the same sample (the same people will take both surveys). You plan to use a paired t-test to analyze your results. Identify and select a tool of your choice to conduct the sample size calculation. You may use your SPSS Statistical Package for the Social Sciences, but it is not required for this assignment. Perform a sample size calculation to determine how large your sample should be. Justify your sample size calculation with citations. Discuss how your sample size may affect the validity of your project. Unit 5 Q:1 What are the assumptions for a t-test? How should these be run? Do you want to see a p value of <0.05? Why or why not? Q:2 Review the types of data that are considered protected health information (PHI). Do you plan to collect any of this data during your project? How would the collection of this data affect your project (whether you plan to collect it or not)? Unit 6 Q:1 Compare your DPI project manuscript thus far to the "Revised Standards for Quality Improvement Reporting Excellence: SQUIRE 2.0" guidelines. Discuss what you can improve in your DPI project manuscript. Q:2 Describe the process of a retrospective chart review. How are these data collected? How would you access the data? What is the validity and reliability of these data? What steps would you need to take to ensure these data were accurately pulled from the database? Unit 7 Q:1 Discuss the basic principles of data interpretation used to translate research outcomes into practice. What are common barriers to translating research outcomes into practice? Describe any barriers you may anticipate as you plan to translate the results of your own prospectus into practice Q:2 Select a journal in which you would be interested in having your research published. Review the author guidelines on the Journal for Nurse Practitioners (JNP) website and answer the following questions. How could author guidelines be beneficial to your practice? Unit 8 Q:1 Describe how you can be intentional when incorporating feedback from your content expert and faculty chair when revising your prospectus Q:2 Your prospectus will require many updates and changes as you progress through the program. Your literature review chapter alone will require 50 or more articles and be more than 30 pages long. Describe a plan to continue the search for articles and add them to your prospectus over the coming months.
DNP- DATA ANALYSIS is rated 4.8/5 based on 758 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Nursing Leadership in Healthcare Organizations
- »Contact a disaster preparedness person at either a local hospital, or local city or county emergency services agency
- »Nursing Practice And School Health Privacy
- »Assignment: Pharmacotherapy For Cardiovascular Disorders/Respiratory Systems
- »Ethics Assessment 2: Matrix Of Ethical Theories
- »Nature of Human Life as Subject Matter of Nursing
- »Community Assignment - Epidemiology Assignment
- »Patient Preferences And Decision Making
- »Physical Activity Resource Guide
- »cost benefit analysis that supports a risk financing recommendation for a selected organization
- »Discussion: Creating A Culture Of Engagement
- »Nursing rca scenario
- »Rogers' diffusion of innovation theory is a particularly good theoretical framework to apply to an EBP project Apply one of the above models and carry your implementation through each of the stages, phases, or steps identified in the chosen model.
- »Leadership in Healthcare Organizations
- »Discussion Board End of Life Care.
- »High-Risk Nutritional Practices Paper
- »Patient Education Technology Guide to a Mobile Health Application PowerPoint
- »Adolescent pregnancy is viewed as a high-risk situation because it poses serious health risks for the mother and the baby. Describe various risk factors or precursors to adolescent pregnancy
- »genetic or genomic technology
- »In clinical settings, advanced practice nurses often encounter patients with blood disorders such as anemia
- »Overview: Synthesis Paper
- »Assessment Of The Abdomen And The Gastrointestinal System
- »The focus of this week’s assignment is identifying research components. You will be responsible for reviewing two articles (listed below) and completing the following tasks for each one
- »Prevention of Central Line-Associated Bloodstream Infections
- »Medication Safety Project
- »Epidemic In The Community
- »Discussion: Improving Quality
- »Medical Case Study
- »Community Assessment and Analysis Presentation
- »Competitiveness And Performance Effectiveness For Health Care IT Systems
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed