Cultural GroupPart 1 - Initial Post - Read the article posted in the reading section. Read sections in your text for Leininger and any other sources for information on the theorist. Please make sure that you read about the sunrise model and discuss this in your post. Choose a cultural group that you are interested in e.g. American Indian women, Cuban exiles, Mormons etc. As the public health nurse, how would you incorporate Leininger's culture care theory in your practice? Please be specific; must be relevant to the culture that you selected (get and cite information on this culture). Answer the following questions with relevant headings. 1. Give a very brief description of one health care practice of your choice of cultural group. Remember that a health care practice is different from a health care belief. 2. How would Leininger view this culture practice OF THE CHOSEN GROUP.
Cultural Group is rated 4.8/5 based on 842 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Reflecting On Two Prescribed Areas And One Area Of Your Choosing
- »Nursing Standardized Simulation
- »Discussion: What Is Diversity?
- »Project Plan Presentation for Board of Directors
- »This assignment template serves as a paper template to develop the week 5 case study and may not be all inclusive. You must also refer to the assignment rubric for specific requirements for this assignment. Your paper is graded to the rubric requirements.
- »Research And Cost Benefit Analysis
- »Assignment: The Role Of The Nurse Informaticist In Systems Development And Implementation
- »Maternal Dq Response
- »Discussion—Strength and Weakness of the EBPH in Defining a Public Health Problem
- »Transcultural Health Care: A Culturally Competent Approach
- »Interview a person of your choice (they may be your parents, relatives, or friends) using the questions approved by your instructor.
- »Advantages Or Disadvantages Of Qualitative And Quantitative Methods
- »The first step of the evidence-based practice process is to evaluate a nursing practice environment to identify a nursing problem in the clinical area
- »What are some of the challenges facing major religious traditions in the modern world? As nurses, what are some of the particular issues that you might encounter with patients regarding the intersection of faith and healthcare
- »Rural and Migrant Health
- »Combining Nursing Leader With Advocacy
- »Writing Sample: The Connection Between Academic and Professional Integrity
- »Developing Organizational Policies And Practices
- »You Are An Epidemiologist, And Have Been Asked To Speak At Career Day For Myers College, A Community College In Your Area. The Theme Of This Year's Career Day Is "Little Known Health Science Fields." Epidemiology Has Been Identified As One
- »In this Assignment you will continue developing your Academic Success and Professional Development Plan by developing the fifth component--a portfolio for your academic and professional efforts.
- »Stakeholder support is necessary for a successful change proposal project implementation. Consider your internal stakeholders, such as the facility, unit or health care setting where the change process is situated, and your external stakeholders, like an
- »Epidemiology /Nursing
- »Diabetes And Drug Treatment
- »Clinical Case Study Presentation
- »Managed Care Myths
- »STOCK EPINEPHRINE AUTO-INJECTORS IN SCHOOLS
- »Decision making is itself a very complex process of thoughts and sets up various challenges for patients and their families to make up an end-of-life care decision. Patients have a right to autonomously voice their end-of-life treatment choices and these
- »Discussion Posting-Pathophysiology Of Pain
- »Discussion Question
- »Assignment: Policy/Regulation Fact Sheet
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed