Critique Two Primary Research Evidence Sources (Quantitative &Qualitative)In this task, you will critique two primary research evidence sources. You will select one quantitative and one qualitative peer-reviewed journal article on a healthcare topic of interest. Requirements: No more than a combined total of 30% of the submission and no more than a 10% match to any one individual source can be directly quoted or closely paraphrased from sources, even if cited correctly. Evaluate a primary quantitative research peer-reviewed journal article (suggested length of 3-5 pages) that has healthcare implications by doing the following: A1. Identify how the researcher addresses the five following areas of the selected journal article, using the attached Evidence Table: .background or introduction .review of the literature .discussion of methodology . data analysis . researchers conclusion A2. Critique whether the evidence presented in each section of the journal article supports the researchers conclusion. Note: The attached Evidence Table may be used to address A1. A2-A5 may be addressed on the same page under the table. A3.Explain the protection of human subjects and cultural considerations of the journal article. A4. Identify strengths and limitations of the study A5. Describe how the evidence informs nursing practice. B. Evaluate a primary qualitative research peer-reviewed journal article (Repeat above steps for second article) (suggested length of 3-5 pages)
Critique Two Primary Research Evidence Sources (Quantitative &Qualitative) is rated 4.8/5 based on 117 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Create a one-page patient education tool that explains usage of a medication and factors that can affect outcomes. Then, write 2–3 pages in which you explain how the tool promotes patient safety and quality outcomes, and adheres to the principles and p
- »PICOT Question And Literature Search
- »The completed analysis should connect to your identified practice problem of interest that is the basis for your PICOT statement.
- »Analyze the role of professional regulation, the standard of care, and codes of ethics in determining healthcare providers' wide-ranging accountability to self, their profession, their patients, and the public
- »Program Evaluation
- »Hypothesis Testing And Confidence Interval
- »Nursing Critique Paper
- »Strategies To Review And Critique Literature Pertinent To Your Practice?
- »Discuss the importance of statistics and level of measurement as it relates to the research process
- »Identify A Problem Or Concern In Your Community, Organization, Etc. That Has The Capacity To Be Legislated.
- »Dimensions of Professional Nursing Practice Health Care Reform Paper
- »Workplace Environment Assessment
- »Discuss One Personal Strength And One Weakness You Have Regarding Professional Presentations
- »Transforming Nursing And Health Through Technology
- »Case Study Essay
- »There are several reasons as to why Collaboration and partnerships are needed with existing groups. The first reason as to why we need collaborations and partnerships is to enhance efficiency in problem-solving; groups face various problems regularly, thu
- »Describe two actual and/or potential health concerns in your community
- »Assignment Flowchart
- »The Benchmark Assesses The Following Competency: 4.2 Communicate Therapeutically With Patients
- »Healthcare Informatics
- »Medical Terminology
- »presentation explaining how nurse leaders can use information technology to improve nursing practices that support and sustain positive patient outcomes
- »presents to the local health clinic with complaints of two red, scaly patches on her Right arm
- »Discussion urinary tract infections
- »Assignment Capstone Project Topic Selection And Approval
- »Con-Position Topic & Proposal
- »Levy Family Episode 7 Program Transcript
- »End-of-Life decision making in older Korean adults: Concerns, preferences, and expectations
- »Post- Renee
- »The Guide To Preventive Services
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed