Course Project Overview Developing an Instructional UnitThis project will help you focus on the important concepts presented throughout the course. For this project, you will be expected to develop three lesson plans as part of an instructional unit on a subject of your choice focusing on one disease. The project will contain one lesson plan focused on education of a patient, one on family education, and one on staff development. The plans should demonstrate a logical approach to teaching, communicate what is to be taught and how, and outline how objectives are to be evaluated. At a minimum, each final lesson must contain the following components: Introduction: · Provide the title of the lesson. · Identify and describe the learners. · Include Learner Assessment: educational level, developmental level, readiness to learn, etc. · Describe the educational setting: (staff development, patient education, family education, etc.). Purpose and rationale for the lesson(s): · Provide a rationale for selecting this lesson. · Describe the philosophical or theoretical basis for teaching approaches used in the lesson. Statement of goals and objectives: · Write several broad instructional goals for the educational experience. · Write several behavioral objectives based on Bloom's taxonomy. Instructional methods and evaluation of learning—For each objective: · Describe the lesson content. · Provide a sequence for teaching activities. · Describe instructional strategies. · Indicate time allotted for each activity. · Describe the instructional resources (materials, tools, etc.) to be used. · Describe how the learning will be evaluated. Here in Week 2, you will get started by identifying your topic and learners, and describing your educational setting. Then, you will continue to work on your project and turn in your final instructional unit, to include all three lesson plans, in Week 4. · Week 2 Project Assignment Bottom of Form Course Project—Part 1 Your assignment for this week entails working on an introduction for your project. The introduction should: · Contain the title of the lesson. · Identify and describe the learners. · Describe the educational setting: staff development, patient education, family education, and so forth. · Include learner assessments: educational level, developmental level, readiness to learn, and so forth. · Provide a purpose and rationale for selecting the topic/disease. · Describe the philosophical or theoretical basis for teaching approaches used in the lesson.
Course Project Overview Developing an Instructional Unit is rated 4.8/5 based on 208 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »A PICOT Starts With A Designated Patient Population In A Particular .....(Childhood Obesity)
- »Discussion: Assessing Musculoskeletal Pain
- »PROMOTING HEALTH CARE QUALITY
- »Epidemiology In The News: Randomized Trials
- »Benchmark - Nursing Process: Approach To Care
- »Financial Management & Healthcare Organization
- »People Of French Canadian Heritage. People Of German Heritage.
- »Locate an article discussing the use of informatics in healthcare education of the general public or of nursing students. Discuss the benefits and drawbacks to using technology in this situation and recommendations from the author. Do you feel this use of
- »Role Of Baccalaureate Prepared Nurse
- »NUTRITION FINAL RESEARCH PAPER HCG Diet and Cystic Fibrosis
- »Diabetes Mellitus/ Diabetes Insipidus & GENDER
- »Identify A Current Healthcare Policy In Your Current Role That You Would Like To See Revised. Why? What Would Be The Projected Outcomes?
- »Nursing Healthcare
- »Discuss Watson's view of the body and soul.
- »Discussion 1: Leadership Theories In Practice
- »PROFESSIONAL REFLECTION
- »Health Care
- »Objective Data Physical Examination
- »Culture In Nursing
- »Obesity in adults is defined by a body mass index of 30 or above. Body mass index (BMI) is determined using a person's weight and height to calculate an estimate of the amount of fat in that person's body
- »Name and describe the healthcare needs of a minority group in your community/city.
- »Leadership Implications “The greatest leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things. He is the one that gets the people to do the greatest things.”
- »data analysis and quality improvement initiative proposal based on a health issue
- »Ineffective Time Management
- »NURSING POWERPOINT
- »Essay - Ideal Citizen In A Totalitarian Government
- »Discuss the differences between verbal and non-verbal communication.
- »Health Promotion In Minority Populations
- »Discuss Conceptual-Theory-Empirical
- »Electronic Data In Healthcare
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed