Community Teaching Plan: Teaching Experience PaperThe RN to BSN program at Grand Canyon University meets the requirements for clinical competencies as defined by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) and the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN), using nontraditional experiences for practicing nurses. These experiences come in the form of direct and indirect care experiences in which licensed nursing students engage in learning within the context of their hospital organization, specific care discipline, and local communities. Note: This is an individual assignment. In 1,500-2,000 words, describe the teaching experience and discuss your observations. The written portion of this assignment should include:
- Summary of teaching plan
- Epidemiological rationale for topic
- Evaluation of teaching experience
- Community response to teaching
- Areas of strengths and areas of improvement
Community Teaching Plan: Teaching Experience Paper - RubricNo of Criteria: 10 Achievement Levels: 5CriteriaAchievement LevelsDescriptionPercentageUnsatisfactory0.00 %Less than Satisfactory75.00 %Satisfactory83.00 %Good94.00 %Excellent100.00 %Content80.0 Comprehensive Summary of Teaching Plan 15.0Summary of community teaching plan is omitted.Summary of community teaching plan is incomplete. Overall, the teaching plan is unclear. Summary of community teaching plan is offered, but some elements are vague. Some rationale or evidence is needed for clarity and support.Community teaching plan is clear with a detailed summary of each component. Minor rationale is needed for clarity or support.Focus of community teaching is clear, consistent with community teaching plan, detailed, and well supported. The presentation demonstrates an ability to create effective teaching plans relative to a population. Epidemiological Rationale for Topic15.0Epidemiological rationale for the topic is omitted.Epidemiological rationale is unclear or incorrect.Epidemiological rationale is summarized and provides some support for the topic. More information or evidence is needed for support.Epidemiological rationale is provided and provides general support for the topic. Some detail is needed for clarity.Strong epidemiological rationale is provided and demonstrates support for the topic presented.Evaluation of Teaching Experience20.0Evaluation of teaching experience is omitted or incomplete.Evaluation of teaching experience is unclear or underdeveloped. The narrative is not written in a manner that evaluates the experience. Evaluation of teaching experience is summarized. Some aspects are vague. More detail is needed to fully illustrate an assessment of the experience.Evaluation of the teaching experience is generally presented. Some detail is needed for clarity. A comprehensive evaluation of teaching experience is presented. Insight into self-appraisal in regard to teaching is demonstrated. Community Response to Teaching Provided15.0Community response to teaching is omitted.Community response to teaching is partially summarized. More information is needed.A summary of the community response to teaching is presented. Some areas are unclear. More information is needed for support or clarity.A description of community response to teaching is generally presented. Some information is needed for support or clarity.A detailed description of community response to teaching is presented. Areas of Strength and Improvement 15.0Areas of strength and improvement are omitted.Areas of strength and improvement are partially discussed.Areas of strength and improvement are generally discussed. Areas of strength and improvement are discussed.Areas of strength and improvement are thoroughly discussed. The author demonstrates insight into personal strengths and areas where improvement would be beneficial.Organization and Effectiveness 15.0 Thesis Development and Purpose5.0Paper lacks any discernible overall purpose or organizing claim.Thesis is insufficiently developed and/or vague; purpose is not clear. Thesis is apparent and appropriate to purpose.Thesis is clear and forecasts the development of the paper. It is descriptive and reflective of the arguments and appropriate to the purpose.Thesis is comprehensive; contained within the thesis is the essence of the paper. Thesis statement makes the purpose of the paper clear.Argument Logic and Construction5.0Statement of purpose is not justified by the conclusion. The conclusion does not support the claim made. Argument is incoherent and uses noncredible sources.Sufficient justification of claims is lacking. Argument lacks consistent unity. There are obvious flaws in the logic. Some sources have questionable credibility.Argument is orderly, but may have a few inconsistencies. The argument presents minimal justification of claims. Argument logically, but not thoroughly, supports the purpose. Sources used are credible. Introduction and conclusion bracket the thesis. Argument shows logical progressions. Techniques of argumentation are evident. There is a smooth progression of claims from introduction to conclusion. Most sources are authoritative
Community Teaching Plan: Teaching Experience Paper is rated 4.8/5 based on 822 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Levy Family Episode 1 Program Transcript
- »Developing An Organizational Philosophy And Mission Statement
- »Health Organization Evaluation
- »- Data Privacy And Security Discussion
- »Scholarly Product Development
- »Choose an Acute Health Problem for Obstetrics and give Standardized Procedure Example
- »Use the image in "Discussion Question Resource: Chest X-Ray" to answer the following Critical Thinking Questions.
- »Reflect on the analysis of the sin of suicide and thus, euthanasia from the topic readings. Do you agree? Why or why not?
- »Action at an Emergency
- »Teaching Project
- »Outline the process for the development of nursing standards of practice for your state, including discussion of the entities involved in developing the standards of practice and how the standards of practice influence the nursing process for your areas o
- »Field Practicum
- »Article Analysis And Evaluation Of Research Ethics
- »Authorizes An ARNP To Prescribe, Dispense, Administer, Or Order Any Drug, Which Would Include Controlled Substances
- »Overview and History of Organizational Behavior
- »Case Study: Cell Biology and Genetics
- »Patient Outcomes
- »Time Management Assessment
- »Nursing illness Disease
- »Reflecting On Two Prescribed Areas And One Area Of Your Choosing
- »Nursing Standardized Simulation
- »Discussion: What Is Diversity?
- »Project Plan Presentation for Board of Directors
- »This assignment template serves as a paper template to develop the week 5 case study and may not be all inclusive. You must also refer to the assignment rubric for specific requirements for this assignment. Your paper is graded to the rubric requirements.
- »Research And Cost Benefit Analysis
- »Assignment: The Role Of The Nurse Informaticist In Systems Development And Implementation
- »Maternal Dq Response
- »Discussion—Strength and Weakness of the EBPH in Defining a Public Health Problem
- »Transcultural Health Care: A Culturally Competent Approach
- »Interview a person of your choice (they may be your parents, relatives, or friends) using the questions approved by your instructor.
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed