Community Health NursingType your one-paragraph introduction here, and remove the instructions (one paragraph). The introduction should be interesting and capture the reader’s attention. Provide a brief introduction to your paper. Briefly introduce the setting assigned. Discuss the purpose of your paper. The purpose statement of the paper should be related to describing the community health setting and the roles of the nurse in that setting. Remove the highlighted directions. See the APA file in Course Resources for additional writing resources such as the APA Annotated Paper and the Chamberlain Guidelines for Writing Professional Papers. Community Setting Describe the community setting in two to three paragraphs. Describe the population served in this setting. Discuss three health services provided by nurses in this setting. Use your textbook or another outside scholarly source to support your information. Cite your source and include a complete reference on the reference page. Health Promotion Nursing Intervention Discuss the role of the community health nurse in health promotion in this setting (two to three paragraphs). Identify and describe one nursing intervention focused on health promotion that a nurse could implement in this setting. Support this health promotion intervention with at least one peer-reviewed journal article and cite your source (Author[s], year) in the body of your paper. Include the full APA reference for the article(s) in the reference page. Describe whom the nurse could collaborate with in order to implement this intervention. Professional Nursing Organization Describe a professional organization for this setting (two paragraphs). Search the text, your article, or the Internet for one professional organization that supports nurses in this setting. Provide a detailed description of this organization in your own words. If you can’t find an organization specific to this group, search the American Nurses Association website for information on this setting. Cite the organization in the body of the text with (Organization Name, year), and include a complete reference on the reference page. Describe one professional issue that this organization is addressing related to this setting. Summary End with a summary and conclusion (one paragraph). In one well-developed paragraph, summarize important points from the body of your paper including the setting you identified, the nurses’ roles in that setting, and the intervention you discussed. End with a concluding statement. No matter how much space remains on the page, the references always start on a separate page (insert a page break after the conclusion so that the references will start on a new page). References Type your references in alphabetical order here using the hanging indents set up here. Include all references cited in your paper. This must include one scholarly peer-reviewed journal article that was discussed above. Also reference the professional organization you discussed (a URL link is not sufficient) and the text if you discussed it above. See your APA Manual and the resources in your APA folder in Course Resources for reference formatting. Nies, M. A., & McEwen, M. (2015). Community/Public health nursing: Promoting the health of populations (6th ed.). St. Louis, MO: Saunders/Elsevier.
Community Health Nursing is rated 4.8/5 based on 241 customer reviews.
Are you in need of homework help?
Place your order and get 100% original work.
- »Assessing The Genitalia And Rectum
- »User Training And System Maintenance
- »Case study Subject -Contemporary Indigenous health and well-being
- »Explain current practices for providing health care services related to community crises
- »RFI And RFP For Information System Selection
- »Discussion: Our Global Neighborhood
- »Culture And Society
- »Planning is the key to successful completion of this course and your overall program of study. The Individual Success Plan (ISP) assignment requires early collaboration with the course faculty and your course mentor
- »Nursing Paper About Ayurvedic Medicine
- »Deoxyribonucleic Acid (DNA) DNA structure
- »Distinguish Between Medicare And Medicaid
- »Project Informatics
- »You have been hired as Assistant Manager of a Home Health Care Agency. The agency offers a wide range of skilled medical services such as nursing care, physical therapy, occupational therapy from qualified medical professionals.
- »Analyze and address challenges in strategic planning for healthcare organizations through the use of financial information. Create a business plan for a new service line in a healthcare organization.
- »Instructional Unit: Goals, Objectives, And The Teaching Plans This Week You Will Submit Your Instructional Unit, Which Should Include Three Lesson Plans: One Focused On Patient Education, One On Family Education, And One On Staff Development
- »Benchmark - Professional Capstone And Practicum Reflective Journal
- »Monumental Architecture and Sculpture
- »Health Science
- »Discussion: Developing a Balanced Scorecard
- »Script writing between patients and nurse
- »Discuss the importance of effective communication in the personal relationship, the therapeutic relationship, and the relationship within the interprofessional health-care team.
- »Quality Measures To Improve Patient Safety
- »health assessment
- »Global Events
- »Regardless of political affiliation, individuals often grow concerned when considering perceived competing interests of government and their impact on topics of interest to them
- »Discussion: Pain
- »The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA), passed in 2010, is a collection of laws that were created to reform health insurance and healthcare.
- »Break-even Analysis Assignment
- »Evidence-Based Practice Project—Paper on Diabetes
- »What features of sexually transmitted diseases review?
Why Choose Us
- Confidentiality and Privacy
- 100% Original Work
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Unlimited Free Revisions
- Experienced Writers
- Real-time Communication
- Affordable Prices
- Deadline Guaranteed